By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Moderator Thread

axumblade said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Probably a joke taken out of context right? 

What are your thoughts on a ban thread, from a mods pov?

I would like to say that it was but this mod had a tendency for being overly harsh when it came to moderations. 

I'm honestly not a big fan of them. I am all for transparency and I do see your point but I have seen it used as a way to attack certain users. I'd rather not have a thread about it and keep it all contained in one thread to be honest but I'll support the final decision.

It's a shame people have to do that. This is why we can't have nice things!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Speaking of long forgotten threads... any plans to do another roast thread like ever? I remember Carl`s one like... 2 years ago or something? That was good fun.

Here you can pick and choose.

Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:

That`s not really the same...

I want one where I can call people whatever with no moderation

Oh, I just thought you wanted to see people get roasted.

And also, you can. You just have to be smart about it

Are people actually AGAINST the monthly ban report?! But it was so funny seeing who absolutely screwed themselves that month (including me sometimes with my persona record of 4 bans in one month). 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

axumblade said:
barneystinson69 said:

Are people actually AGAINST the monthly ban report?! But it was so funny seeing who absolutely screwed themselves that month (including me sometimes with my persona record of 4 bans in one month). 

Why did we let you come back again? 😭😭😭

Removed post

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:

That`s not really the same...

I want one where I can call people whatever with no moderation

Well then all you have to do is find out Rol's password and post using his account.

I'm late to the party, but I want this on my buddy, so tag.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I found the ban thread interesting, but it does foster some animosity and give chances to take shots. I voted "No".

I do wish you would make banned profiles no longer private.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ka-pi96 said:
outlawauron said:
I do wish you would make banned profiles no longer private.

You mean able to post on them again? I`d like that too!

I'd like that sure, but there's good reason why they don't allow that. Look at the incredibly deserved mean posts on Zero's wall.

Just to be able to see the full reason on banned accounts if you're not a friend of the user.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I used to bother Smeags a lot about the ban threads when they weren't being made, but nowadays I don't really care if they come back or not.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---