By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are we all in agreement that Final Fantasy XV is awful crap?

Is FFXV awful crap?

Yes. 129 67.19%

Yes. 63 32.81%

Total:192

Hello friends.

I have returned. Y'know the most well known and beloved user on the site. I'm sure everyone missed on me. 

Anyways, I've been playing FFXV lately and it's kinda terrible. Like, it seems to fail at everything. The characters are annoying or barely even characters at all. The story is barely there. The gameplay is just hold down circle (or B if you're that one guy who like japanese games on Xbox) and let the game play itself. There's barely any skill at all. If the story is bad and the gameplay is worse then what's to enjoy? Certainly not the driving, cause Ignis drives like a fucking senior citizen. Moron knows there's no speed limits right? And who taught Prompto to take pictures, cause he sucks at it. Then there's that other guy who's also annoying. What's with all the dudes anyways? Does Noctis not like being around women? That would actually explain a lot.

I assume everyone has hit the same conclusions as I have and equally hates this tripe.

Discuss. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I haven't played it yet, but that boss battle they showed at Microsofts E3 conference looked pretty bad. But usually FF games are in the upper tier of quality.

Cut Ignis some slack, at least his cooking looks good.

Ka-pi96 said:

Welp...

Leadified said:

He cooked me burnt toast once!

Around the Network

You're just sleepy.. have some nyquil. You'll have fun when you are rested.

snyps said:
You're just sleepy.. have some nyquil. You'll have fun when you are rested.

Who needs NyQuil when you have Ignis' 3 hour long drives to put you to sleep!

I liked it a lot. I didn't love it. I am not looking upon it with the fondness I have for Inquisition or Witcher 3. And I take your point about the characters.

But the lore isn't bad, and some of the dungeons and hunts have been phenomenal.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Fusioncode said:
Leadified said:

He cooked me burnt toast once!

Maybe Noct likes his toast extra cripsy? I don't really understand it but I know real people that eat burnt toast, clearly the game was trying to represent those people.

Lol hell no. Its tied with BF1 of 2016 GOTY. Story is inconsistent but it has some promising moments. Also gameplay is way more than holding B. If you go into a boss and do that you will die in anbinstant there is a lot more to it and i personally enjoy it. Ignis is a great driver btw.