By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Kingdom Hearts Series Will Release On The Switch

Why?

Sony's reel of exclusive IP launching in 2017 does not include KH 2.8, OR KH COLLECTION, both of which are exclusive games to ps4 as of right now.

Both these IP run on unreal engine 4, and are likely to follow DQ XI onto the switch..... Huge deal if it happens! Just a theory from Mr leo-j ;)

mM
Around the Network

I thought it was coming to XB1?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I think this will be almost guaranteed. Kingdom Hearts is on Nintendo handhelds since the GBA, and it has always sold really well. The fanbase is there, so now than they can port a version of KH3 on the Switch, they will do it. A pretty safe bet.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Kingdom hearts was heavily demanded when it released on the 3ds. If it released like in 2015 with a digital version, it would've done really well

Won't be surprised if the switch receives it. Not like it's a demanding game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

it's on xbox one

it's also a remaster from a non-Sony franchise, they didn't have FFXII Zodiac Age either

Around the Network
Jranation said:

KH 3 is, but KH 2.8 and the collection of 1.5 and 2.5 is supposed to release exclusively on PS platforms(1.5 and 2.5 was only on PS3)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Jranation said:

That is KH3 but seeing how poorly FFXV did on XBO compared to PS4 and how Switch is a portable consoles (which will likely do well in Japan) I would not be surprised if KH3 is dropped on XBO in favor of Switch.

celador said:
it's on xbox one

it's also a remaster from a non-Sony franchise, they didn't have FFXII Zodiac Age either

Just KH 3 is comming to XOne, and even that may have been cancelled(due to rumors).And 2.8 and collection was only comming to the PS4

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

SegataSanshiro said:
Jranation said:

That is KH3 but seeing how poorly FFXV did on XBO compared to PS4 and how Switch is a portable consoles (which will likely do well in Japan) I would not be surprised if KH3 is dropped on XBO in favor of Switch.

Yeah. I can see that.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Glad I didn't buy a X-1 just for it then

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?