By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Kingdom Hearts Series Will Release On The Switch

Theoretically the Switch is assumed to be somewhere in the range of just below X1 to between X1 and P4. The game was announced well before the Scorpio and Pro stuff, so I think power restraints won't be an issue.

Plus handheld games sell well in Japan.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Sjeez 10 years ago you and Soriku were already discussing about KH3 on a nintendo console =p.

Yes hopefully. Also World of final fantasy and Dragon quest builders should too. All these games will sell well on the switch. Sony doesn't own square enix so why all these games are exclusive on PlayStation i just dont understand.

Bandorr said:

Had a similar thread some time late last year.
My response? Definitely doubt it.

KH3 is only coming to XB1 because SE thought XB1 would be more like the xbox 360. They aren't getting 1.5, 2.5, or 2.8.

So I doubt that the switch is getting 1.5, 2.5, 2.8 , or 3.

"Man they missed a few watermarks i'm already seeing fan saying NI OH is not a Ps4 exclusive and Persona 5 aren't too but Nier is a full exclusive HAHAHAHAHA"

So I'm guessing the video has multiple issues.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8221091

Yeah i was loling people thinking Ni oh is coming to PC,but they see full exclusive watermark on Nier and the game will come to PC.

And Op i'm not so sure Sony had something like funding partly or something i don't know.

So i'm not so sure it will come but if it will come to Switch you know it's gonna be like timed exclusive for PS4 etc etc.

I would like to see this yes, but the chance of this happening isn't the greatest :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Topic title says "Opinion" and the text says "theory," but it read more like a prediction... Also not sure why people are treating that ad like Sony is 'showing their hand' for this year.

I doubt it will get either the collection or KH3, but it will most likely get another spinoff

I think KH3 is a no brainer for Switch. It handles Unreal 4. I'm telling you, Switch is going to be a beast over there. Taking a game like Dragon Quest XI (PS4) and Kingdom Hearts 3 on the go and just coming back home, and instantly play it on the big screen, it's going to be amazing.

I don't think the Switch will get Kingdom Hearts 3 (at least not the home console versions) because it'll be too hard for it run the game ...

fatslob-:O said:
I don't think the Switch will get Kingdom Hearts 3 (at least not the home console versions) because it'll be too hard for it run the game ...

And you know it can't run it, how?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?