By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was assaulted and I got robbed while I was walking to the subway

buy a knife 2 1.18%

buy pepper spray 40 23.67%

buy a gun 20 11.83%

buy a katana 20 11.83%

taekwondo and karate classes 36 21.30%

all of the above 51 30.18%

Total:169

I'm sorry what happened, I know how it feels.

onionberry said:

it's the first time that I experience that kind of violence, or any kind of violence.

Consider yourself very lucky! Most people experience violence in their childhood.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you :( I can really relate with you because I love walking alone and just listening to music. I only had one guy try to take my backpack on my way home from school once, but able to get away without him taking anything. I was lucky.

I think you should learn martial arts or get a katana. That would be bad ass. Pepper Spray will work as well. Getting a gun really isn't the answer when people are acting too mentally unstable these days. If you do go that route get some training to be sure you know how to use it, and hope that there isn't a misunderstanding if you ever do flash it to scare someone off. Things can get ugly fast. I think proper self-defense sends a more clear message and more clearly display to others that you're the victim and not the offender.

I'm really glad to hear that you're okay though. I hope you can overcome the fear he spelled upon you. That's such a horrible thing of him to do. A complete asshole!

MasterCeddy said:
I would feel sorry to anyone but you. Karma strikes hard. For some reason I'm not surprised the girl who shows off her ass and boobs on the Internet to strangers is the first one to taste violence like that. I think life is sending you a message.

Still think that you look like an ugly wannabe fuckboy, just saying.

MasterCeddy said:
I would feel sorry to anyone but you. Karma strikes hard. For some reason I'm not surprised the girl who shows off her ass and boobs on the Internet to strangers is the first one to taste violence like that. I think life is sending you a message.

I'm sorry to say, but as a human being you're absolute garbage. get fucked and live a little

onionberry said:
MasterCeddy said:

Still think that you look like an ugly wannabe fuckboy, just saying.

setsunatenshi said:
MasterCeddy said:

I'm sorry to say, but as a human being you're absolute garbage. get fucked and live a little

it's funny how one person can hold a grudge for so long. 

What's worse is he only comes on to talk smack lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
MasterCeddy said:

You are joking right? 

Posting some pictures on the internet does not absolve someone mugging someone. 

I am pretty sure the person who mugged her had no idea about VGChartz and some crappy internet forum posts.... so with your argument now destroyed within a couple of seconds, now what.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Personal defence is your friend. Forget about pepper spray, knives etc. That barely helps for a woman with limited physical strength. A small firearm however will change the situation, even if you just show it to an attacker.

MasterCeddy said:

It's like you are asking to get banned, holy shit... Anyway, I feel very sorry for what happened to you, onionberry!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

You not call the police for this thief???

onionberry said:

So yeah, I have my own car but sometimes I just like to walk and take the train, the motherfucker grabbed my hair like when you grab a cat by the scruff and took my purse with a bunch of shit... and then he ran... and there I was crying like a little bitch :(

I'm ok now, but it's the first time that I experience that kind of violence, or any kind of violence. But I also feel that I wanna cut his dick and put it inside his ass, full of bullet ants. The first time that I experience that kind of hate. Sadly I can't do that but just the feeling is satisfying. I have crazy thoughts and now I wanna buy a knife, pepper spray and take karate or taekwondo classes, and I'm not even joking.

It's sad not because of the material stuff, but because I like to walk alone and now I feel like that mf took that from me, so yeah, *sniff sniff*. Anyway, thankfully I'm ok and nothing happened to me physically, so I guess that he was a polite piece of shit.

Im very sorry to hear that. Ive been beaten by thugs myself. Plus stuff has been stolen from me multiple times.