By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was assaulted and I got robbed while I was walking to the subway

buy a knife 2 1.18%

buy pepper spray 40 23.67%

buy a gun 20 11.83%

buy a katana 20 11.83%

taekwondo and karate classes 36 21.30%

all of the above 51 30.18%

Total:169

Essh, hopefully that doesn't happen again. Always carry pepper spray or something

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
sorry to hear dat

<3

Neodegenerate said:
Glad to hear you are alright, given the possibilities of the situation.

Humans suck...dick

lol, thanks :)

Captain_Yuri said:
Essh, hopefully that doesn't happen again. Always carry pepper spray or something

lesson learned my dear

Bandorr said:
Are you allowed to booby trap your belongings?

Imagine putting a dye pack in your purse that if the purse goes out of range from you for a certain amount of time it explodes.

I'd certainly like to see a mugger running down the street suddenly get painted and fall down.

that sounds deadly lool

Around the Network
onionberry said:
Bandorr said:
Are you allowed to booby trap your belongings?

Imagine putting a dye pack in your purse that if the purse goes out of range from you for a certain amount of time it explodes.

I'd certainly like to see a mugger running down the street suddenly get painted and fall down.

that sounds deadly lool

I just picture you walking away from your desk at lunch time and forgetting your purse.... mid way into the canteen you get a phone call about how your desk just exploded paint all over the office.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Sorry to hear that.

Buy nunchakus and carry them with you. Believe me, everyone will be afraid of you. ^^

Ganoncrotch said:
onionberry said:

that sounds deadly lool

I just picture you walking away from your desk at lunch time and forgetting your purse.... mid way into the canteen you get a phone call about how your desk just exploded paint all over the office.

lmao if that's not in a movie, that deserves a movie.

onionberry said:
Ganoncrotch said:

lmao if that's not in a movie, that deserves a movie.

"Oh, can you come back to the office... you forgot your bag.... also you gave old man Joe a heart attack and you're fired"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Dr.Vita said:

Sorry to hear that.

Buy nunchakus and carry them with you. Believe me, everyone will be afraid of you. ^^

I will buy sais, close and deadly!!!