By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What did you get for Christmas 2016 edition!

Signalstar said:
I feel like a real adult now. No cool present s but grateful for all of them.

-A nice bonus from work
-A box of chocolate
-Some Starbucks gift cards
-Cologne (Always cologne. I haven't finished the cologne I got 5 Christmas' ago)
-Some nice shirts and ties.
-I bought myself Ratchet and Clank for PS4.

Adulthood

Aside from the cologne, that sounds like a pretty good haul.  You can always turn that bonus into some cool gifts for your self.  

And, yeah, why is there so much cologne given to men at Xmas?  I don't know any guys that wear cologne regularly, but I sure do see a lot of it sitting around people's houses, and on store shelves.  Thankfully, I've managed to get the women in my life to stop blowing video game money on useless cologne.  

(I have 3/4 of a bottle of cologne that a girlfriend gave to me for xmas 2001.  I've probably received 5-6 bottles since then....)

Around the Network

My agent got me Japanese first editions of Yukio Mishimas entire Sea of Fertility tetralogy. While I appreciate the thought and effort she put into it, I simply don't get first edition book collecting.

-A first party cellphone case that that serves as a backup charger for my iphone.
-Dead Rising 4
-Marvel Superheroes
-Bluetooth Headphones

Well gaming related I bought myself a PSVR when it released and said it was my xmas prezzie from wife. I also received Uncharted 4 from a relative which was pretty cool.

I got a controller. It has modes for Android, PC, and PS3.
I'll show a pic later.

Oh, and I got a book too.

Around the Network

Since I won't be with my parents and sister the Reyes Magos day (that's when we receive the gifts, Jan, 6), this year Santa visited my homes too. I got:

- A scarf.
- A jersey and a shirt.
- A belt.
- Los Detectives salvajes (book)
- Lego Dimensions for WiiU.

LadyJasmine said:
jason1637 said:

Nice. For FFXV i recommend you do grind some side quest when you reach chapter 3 so the tombs can be easier.

I dont think I will have time to play lol 

Yeah its a pretty long so some people might not have time to play much of it.