By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What did you get for Christmas 2016 edition!

Xb1 slim
Xb1. Games:dead rising 4, gears of war 4, forza horizon 3 and halo master chief collection.

Ps4 games: skyrim, ff15, and some flash sales games such as sf5,mad max and many more that right now don't remember.

Around the Network

A trip to gold coast Australia!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I got a a Sharper Image headset/headphones, a Zelda themed key holder, and a few games (Stella Glow and VFD Seventh Dragon).

Even better than that though...a week and a half off work. *kicks back*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

To assemble my daughters dollhouse. It was a nightmare

PS4 games:

The last guardian
FFXV
Dragon Quest Builders
The Division
Dying light enhanced edition.

3DS: Pokémon Moon

Anime DVD/Blu Ray:

One Piece Film Z
Black butler: Book of Circus
Eureka Seven Complete Series
Naruto Box Sets 1-5

Blu ray/4k blu ray movies:

Finding dory
In the heart of the sea
Mad Max Fury Road
Xmen apocalypse
Independence Day: Resurgence
Star Trek Beyond.

Sony Black wireless 650 series headphones and Sony red 950 series wireless headphones.

Clothing: New pair of new balance shoes, hot topic attack on Titan hoodie, new sears men's peacoat, scarf, sleep pants, two thermals.

Around the Network

My wife gave me a PS4 Pro for Xmas. This was unexpected, so it was an awesome surprise.

This evening, I realized that my wife has given me 2 of the 3 current gen consoles; the Wii U and PS4. Next year, I guess I'll talk about how much I want a gaming PC......

The only problem is that on Friday I purchased Watch Dogs 2 for myself, on XBone. I haven't opened it though. So, if I can muster the strength to wait through the crazy return lines tomorrow, maybe I can exchange it for the PS4 version.

jason1637 said:
LadyJasmine said:
Uncharted 4
Black Ops 3
Final Fantasy 15

Sony Blue Ray Home Theater System for the Basement (more for all of us)
Michael Koors Watch - Gold
Kate Spade Purse
Charm Bracelet
New Gaming Laptop

Nice. For FFXV i recommend you do grind some side quest when you reach chapter 3 so the tombs can be easier.

I dont think I will have time to play lol 

Qwark said:
dukerx2 said:
Garbage so far. My girlfriend doesn't understand hints. Hinted at multiple games, some blu rays, a controller (to replace the one she broke) and some Star Wars stuff. But got none of that. Socks, underware, coat and gloves, a shirt of a football player that won't be on the team next year. Ugh. She tried and I am great full for what I got. The stuff is useful and I need some of it but come on. Sorry for the mini rant. Have two more christmas' this weekend so il update.

Buy a controller and Divinity Original Sin enhanced and play trough it in co-op.

Sadly she's not a gamer. Got her to play Peggle once but that's it.

Girlfriend totally did a perfect 'oh and one more thing' moment. After the kids opened all their gifts she hands me one I dint know she had. Inside, a NES Classic. I freaked out, I was a 26 year old man acting like a 10 year old. I asked her why she gave it to me last minute. She responds "well you told me what they did with the Last of Us Part II at that Playstation thingy, thought you'd appreciate the 'oh one more thing' approach". I love this woman.

I feel like a real adult now. No cool present s but grateful for all of them.

-A nice bonus from work
-A box of chocolate
-Some Starbucks gift cards
-Cologne (Always cologne. I haven't finished the cologne I got 5 Christmas' ago)
-Some nice shirts and ties.
-I bought myself Ratchet and Clank for PS4.

Adulthood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.