By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What did you get for Christmas 2016 edition!

XB1 S
PS4 Pro
GTX 1060
4k HDR TV

Spoiler: I bought them all to myself :'^)

Around the Network

-A lot of Comics from Italian artists that I really enjoy;
-New Shoes that I hinted at as for the main gift I wanted;
-Bunch of cash which will secure D1 purchase of the Switch with a handfull of games !

By far one of the best Christmases in recent memory for me

A goddamn sharp katana and a beautiful kettle. Funny thing is, while I love both things, I would have never seen them coming for christmas xD

A box of After Eight, bunch of tools for mathematics.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

jason1637 said:
Well ive opened stuff like FFXV already, and my new headset 😛. When i open the rest of my presents tomorrow i post again.

Got another headset, 2 portable chargers, 3DS and Pokemon Sun( I lost my old 3ds), and money.

Around the Network

Got a yummy cake from a special someone! Oh and I gave me a good headphones (HyperX Cloud II) to play on PC and PS4.

dukerx2 said:
Garbage so far. My girlfriend doesn't understand hints. Hinted at multiple games, some blu rays, a controller (to replace the one she broke) and some Star Wars stuff. But got none of that. Socks, underware, coat and gloves, a shirt of a football player that won't be on the team next year. Ugh. She tried and I am great full for what I got. The stuff is useful and I need some of it but come on. Sorry for the mini rant. Have two more christmas' this weekend so il update.

Buy a controller and Divinity Original Sin enhanced and play trough it in co-op.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

new phone LG power X or something

So far, I have gotten a new desk chair, some clothes, Dragon Quest Builders, Steins;Gate 0, Dragon Quest IV,  gift cards, candy, and some measuring cups.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Uncharted 4
Black Ops 3
Final Fantasy 15
Sony Blue Ray Home Theater System for the Basement (more for all of us)
Michael Koors Watch - Gold
Kate Spade Purse
Charm Bracelet
New Gaming Laptop