By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What did you get for Christmas 2016 edition!

I got the Game Of Thrones(Book One) Ilustrated edition.Really looking foward to reading that one.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Monster Hunter Generations (yay!)
DK Tropical Freeze
Splatoon

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

A Vacum cleaner
8-bit art book
Super Mario mug
Socks
Two Ghibli movies
Money
Power Bank (30k mAh)

Pleased, but best part as usual was watching my kids get a ton of fun stuff from the family =)

LadyJasmine said:
Uncharted 4
Black Ops 3
Final Fantasy 15

Sony Blue Ray Home Theater System for the Basement (more for all of us)
Michael Koors Watch - Gold
Kate Spade Purse
Charm Bracelet
New Gaming Laptop

Nice. For FFXV i recommend you do grind some side quest when you reach chapter 3 so the tombs can be easier.

I got to watch the Miami Dolphins get an extremely crucial win that most likely means we're headed to the playoffs!

Around the Network

A cell phone charger/washer thing
Steve Atwater throwback jersey
Light up broncos beanie
Peanuts flannel throw blanket
The complete series of original Transformers
A portable car battery charger/air pump
Cards Against Humanity
An Xbox1 S, sort of by accident, since I got it for free when I bought my mother earrings at Helzberg diamonds
And best of all, my daughters painted self portraits of themselves to go with the painting of me that they made last year. The little cunts made me cry again this year.

Wife Ninja surprised me with a Sony gold wireless headset. I had been complaining on and off for a few weeks about my previous headset (a Turtle beach bottom of the barrel version.). The damn thing broke a few weeks after I got it but being the cheapskate I am I just “duct taped” it up thinking that would suffice. Yeeaaahhhh… Like I said, cheap. Lol. 

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

Gloves and a wallet. And my wife baked the most amazing apple pie. I'm impossible to shop for as I buy everything I want the day it comes out :/ Christmas is all about the kids nowadays though.

An wireless keyboard, some money and clothes. Not many things, since I'm moving to another city and my parents to a new house, so we are saving money.

Gold Mario amiibo, Daisy amiibo, $100 Walmart Gift Card, $50 Visa Gift Card, Clothing, Wireless Earphones, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4), Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo Selects), $20 PSN Card, $15 iTunes Card and about $50 Cash from Customers and a portable At Games Sega Genesis

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven