By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hi guys I'm new here

Thatmax said:
i founds the image that u photoshoped ages ago, it him holding a DS, iv been trying to put it on photobucket but its broken :(

edit- very very very very very very late :(!!!

Fixd

Around the Network

oh dear this guy got you good... This april fools dayt prank ruled

CRAP, I missed it!!!!

Shigeru_Miyamoto said:
Yeah it has been fun, do you think it was a good joke, it took a fair bit of planning to make it credible with starting the famous people thread the other day

This is the best April Fool's Joke I've seen all day.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

WOW. That was a good prank. Love reading the post even though I know its a hoax.

Still so sad I missed it. 

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

you guys missed it. I enjoyed it. i wonder if anything else can beat this tread?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

damn, i missed it too :(
if it was really Mr. Nintendo, i'd ask for a jet black wii

thread of the day. my threads failed big time

^if it makes you feel better i could hulk it up in yours?

Shigeru_Miyamoto said:

I noticed the "do you think famous people lurk on this site" thread and thought I would out myself to my fans.

I have been lurking on this site for about 6 months since it was brought to my attention and I have to say it is great to see so many fans of Nintendo, as well as some of our worthy competitors.

Miyamoto san

No Japanese would ever refer to themselves as "san."  It's just... not possible.  Only foreigners make that mistake in their first week of Japanese classes.  I don't think that mistake's been made by a Japanese ever in the history of Japan in this universe or any other.