By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hi guys I'm new here

D2lewis if that was your real number your a complete idiot.

mM
Around the Network
Zim said:
Was so obvious, the picture is a pretty common one with him holding the DS. The English was too good. And the Japanese was wrong!

Why did you ask in Japanese Onna76 if you don't understand the response? o.O

You ask how he is, say you don't believe it's him and ask who he is. His response is nonsense! He says yes, today I have onna76. Only using Aru when he is talking about a person so it should be iru. I guess he was trying to say Yes, today I am here Onna76 or something to that effect. But it was way off.

I knew it was nonsense that's why my "are" response... Gosh you guys take things way too seriously, you honestly thought I had the idea it was really Miyamoto? Wake up

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

AHH WILL FIND YET!!!!!

leo-j said:
D2lewis if that was your real number your a complete idiot.

ummm, do you really think he is serious? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

It was all nonsense... not just the japanese bit... I was pretending to be shigsy

Around the Network

You guys can still add me a friend though if you want Shigsy in your profile lol

Shigeru_Miyamoto said:
You guys can still add me a friend though if you want Shigsy in your profile lol

no thank you. as an elitist vgchartz member, you as a newbie are not good enough to be among my friends. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

moar funny pictures

mesoteto said:

moar funny pictures

My hair hasn't been that long in years... Actually one year to the day, oooh that's creepy

hey this is a joke lol. Good one. Anyone could claim to be some famous person on here. Yeah right we believe you

BTW: Shigeru Miyamoto does not speak any English only Japanese.