By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hi guys I'm new here

this thread is full of win...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I knew it was a joke all along.......
Now excuse me while I cancel my credit cards.

Yeah it has been fun, do you think it was a good joke, it took a fair bit of planning to make it credible with starting the famous people thread the other day

Best joke thread today ;D

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

you had me at hello!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Shigeru_Miyamoto said:
Yeah it has been fun, do you think it was a good joke, it took a fair bit of planning to make it credible with starting the famous people thread the other day

Have you searched on Wiki for the dog's name ?

EDIT: Funny joke  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

*ding ding ding*

OHHH WAIT ITS TIME FOR SNACK >>>YOU WANT TEA

....ONE LUMPS OR TWO>>>>>OKAY

YOU CANT HAVE ANY MR> PRESIDENT

celine said:
Shigeru_Miyamoto said:

Have you searched on Wiki for the dog's name ?

EDIT: Funny joke

No, I actually knew it. It's Kinda odd, I read it years ago in an interview and it has always stuck in my head.

Haha, I love tea

i founds the image that u photoshoped ages ago, it him holding a DS, iv been trying to put it on photobucket but its broken :(

edit- late :(!!!