By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hi guys I'm new here

Notice how I'm a sony, ninty and microsoft fan and I am smarter than you all hahaha

Around the Network

Hahaha, nice, nice, nice.

MIyamoto San you are my Idol.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

that was great, now get the hell out of here.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

There are still people believing its miyamoto, pathetic.

mM
Shigeru_Miyamoto said:

Haha, you outed me... I'm Highwaystar101 really... Well done celine, you win.

Haha, but I had some of you guys going didn't I

APRIL FOOLS 

I didn't know who you were but of course I knew you weren't Miyamoto. The good man has better things to do than to hang around websites like these... such as... making games

Plus your Japanese sucks.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Was so obvious, the picture is a pretty common one with him holding the DS. The English was too good. And the Japanese was wrong!

Why did you ask in Japanese Onna76 if you don't understand the response? o.O

You ask how he is, say you don't believe it's him and ask who he is. His response is nonsense! He says yes, today I have onna76. Only using Aru when he is talking about a person so it should be iru. I guess he was trying to say Yes, today I am here Onna76 or something to that effect. But it was way off.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

leo-j said:
There are still people believing its miyamoto, pathetic.

Some people believe anything as long as it makes them happy, lets just let them be happy and get on with it. 

Shigeru_Miyamoto said:
Notice how I'm a sony, ninty and microsoft fan and I am smarter than you all hahaha

*regains conciousness*

Yes.  You are smarter than I sir.  Most definitely better endowed too!  By that, I mean your penis is definitely bigger!  Wow.  Wait until I tell the guys at work that Shigeru Miyamoto and I talked penis talk on VGChartz!

*re-faints*

HIGH NOT HERE>>>>WILL FIND HIGH>>>>>>>SMASH HIM GOOD

@ D21lewis - Do you wanna talk penis or boobs?