By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch to have VR: the gamepad is also a VR screen.

Tagged games:

Nintendo Switch to have VR: the gamepad is also a VR screen.

Cool idea. 79 56.43%

Bad idea. 61 43.57%

Total:140

The screen itself is a VR screen? Don't really get how that works :/

Doubt this is true

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
I'm just wondering what purpose there is in a poll with basically one option.

It´s a safe space for people happy with that piece of news =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

it probably will only perform mobile type of VR games, never expect AAA VR games on it

HokageTenshi said:
it probably will only perform mobile type of VR games, never expect AAA VR games on it

like i said, it's like samsung gear VR , you attached the switch inside a head gear.

KLAMarine said:
Please make it optional. I'm not interested in VR.
Slade6alpha said:
Better be optional... fuck these useless gimmicks like VR.

Umm, if it's real, it probably works by putting the Switch in a headset whose only functionality is to hold the Switch in front of your eyes. The headset should be half-free even if it's included with the system. I've seen some cheap phone VR headsets been sold for like 5€ here, so it shouldn't have almost any effect on the price.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
I'm just wondering what purpose there is in a poll with basically one option.

I don't get it, a poll isn't a space, it's a tool that's supposed to show how divided people are on a matter. If you mean having a dummy poll somehow makes the thread become a circlejerk, well I have no idea why you'd think that!

Einsam_Delphin said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I don't get it, a poll isn't a space, it's a tool that's supposed to show how divided people are on a matter. If you mean having a dummy poll somehow makes the thread become a circlejerk, well I have no idea why you'd think that!

It was a joke. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

This was the closest Nintendo got to gimmick free since the GCN days. Instead they go with the mother of all gimmicks with VR?

I could see Nintendo doing that.

WagnerPaiva said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

It was a joke. 

A bad one. :L

Not that it had much of chance of being funny with how overused it is. All it really is be just a mild annoyance, going into a thread to vote in the poll, only to find out that you can't.

Einsam_Delphin said:
WagnerPaiva said:

It was a joke. 

A bad one. :L

Not that it had much of chance of being funny with how overused it is. All it really is be just a mild annoyance, going into a thread to vote in the poll, only to find out that you can't.

Yes. Sorry.

fixed just for you.