By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - U.S.A to Evil Russia: “Is there nothing you will not lie about, or justify?”

WagnerPaiva said:

Syrian women look amazing.

I love them.

You know who else look beautiful?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
FunFan said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Syrian women look amazing.

I love them.

You know who else look beautiful?

Absolutelly, russians look amazing.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

russia > usa

Valdath said:

That "independent journalist" contributes to a news site funded by the Russian government and has proclaimed herself as a supporter of the current regime.  Some of what she says in that video is also very much disputed, with her claim of the same child appearing as a victim in multiple videos having been proven false.

http://www.snopes.com/syrian-war-victims-are-being-recycled-and-al-quds-hospital-was-never-bombed/

Nem said:
This is a direct consequence of the american vote. I hope Trump supporters have the intelligence to understand that.

People got killed.

What? That Samantha Power seems to be among the world's most hypocritical women and how Hillary might have been even more of an hypocrite? 

Around the Network

Says country that setting on fire countries all over the world all the time, going from Vietnam to Syria.

pokoko said:
That "independent journalist" contributes to a news site funded by the Russian government and has proclaimed herself as a supporter of the current regime.  Some of what she says in that video is also very much disputed, with her claim of the same child appearing as a victim in multiple videos having been proven false.

http://www.snopes.com/syrian-war-victims-are-being-recycled-and-al-quds-hospital-was-never-bombed/

Bethania Markus is a US based Journalist, she contibutes to US media outlets 

Eva Bartlett as an independant Journalist will of course contribute to any media outlet that lets her, including RT, it does not automatically make what she says less true because it wasnt supported by US MSM 

Eva gives her views in a straight forward open way, she may of course be wrong, but so could Bethania Markus

No shame when the Saudis are being supplied with arms to bombard one of the poorest nations like Yemen. Samantha got thick skin to cover the shame, but not the Russians. It's just all about another regime change agenda.

pokoko said:
Valdath said:

The Obama regime has no business in Syria, the people of Syria democratically elected Al-Assad.

Syria has the right to fight terrorism.

War in Syria is done in general ( red Assad, yellow Kurds, green Rebels )