By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - U.S.A to Evil Russia: “Is there nothing you will not lie about, or justify?”

Thankyou Samantha, Next up is the Japanese ambassador to talk about the disgraceful way the Australians have failed to protect Whale numbers, then we move on to a treatise from the Saudi ambassador about the shameful inequality of woman in western society followed closely by the Myanmar representative to discuss the need for religious and ethnic tolerance and the disgust he has for countries like the UK where such high intolerance still now exists.

Around the Network

i dont care who interest whom or who is need to be blame , what i want Assad need to die and Russia need stop supporting Iran and Assad from drooping bomb on civilians.

And for people who complain syaria law, they need to understand that syaria for Suni Muslim is a must if they have muslim majority. And also Syaria law only applied for Muslim and also benefit Muslim and non Muslim.  

Slimebeast said:
Who is she to criticize, who supports USA arming the jihadists. Disgusting moral corruption.

Any sane person is on Assad's and Russia's side in this civil war.

nah the world is to blame , but both of them are the worst including ISIS 

nanarchy said:
Thankyou Samantha, Next up is the Japanese ambassador to talk about the disgraceful way the Australians have failed to protect Whale numbers, then we move on to a treatise from the Saudi ambassador about the shameful inequality of woman in western society followed closely by the Myanmar representative to discuss the need for religious and ethnic tolerance and the disgust he has for countries like the UK where such high intolerance still now exists.

Let's throw in Swedes admonishing others not to be so easily offended and England warning against colonialism as well!

Mummelmann said:
nanarchy said:

Let's throw in Swedes admonishing others not to be so easily offended and England warning against colonialism as well!

Shhhh... *whispers* They are called territories these days.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Ah yes, where is Samantha Power on destabilizing Libya, aiding rebels in Syria, and working to prop up regimes in Yemen?

Russia is at fault, but the US is as well. It'll be nice to see the anti-war left magically re-appear when Trump is in office, as it's been hilariously absent since Obama won his Nobel Peace Prize for Drone Strikes.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@Hollygamer

It is a good thing then that it is not up to you or anyone else but the Syrians themselves. Are you ignoring the fact that both Aleppo and Damascus are majority Sunni cities and yet they support the government. What the situation shows is that this war is a proxy war that is mainly supported by the muslim brotherhood in Syria and has most of its support in rural more conservative areas.

I guess it has never occurred to you that many sunnis in Syria enjoy a secular lifestyle. And spare me the sharia is great for everyone. The Turks demonstrated pretty clearly the "rights" of non muslims under Sharia and not to mention the Saudis as well as the Islamic State.

I will leave you with an example of life under the "evil" Assad. If you can show how its better in Idlib under Al Nusra and co I would like to see it.

Most important thing to remember is that we have always been at war with Eastasia.

I hope nobody looks at our former relations to Saddam and Gaddafi - they have always been evil and we certainly never supported them.

This is a direct consequence of the american vote. I hope Trump supporters have the intelligence to understand that.

People got killed.

Nem said:
This is a direct consequence of the american vote. I hope Trump supporters have the intelligence to understand that.

People got killed.