By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - U.S.A to Evil Russia: “Is there nothing you will not lie about, or justify?”

What she says is absolutely true. However, it's troubling that she represents a country and a government that has quite a lot on its concious aswell. But America's troubled past and present doesn't make her words less true.
Also nice to see that her speach is inspired by swedish prime minister Olof Palme's christmas speach which helped the anti-war movement in the 1960's and the 1970's.

Around the Network

Considering the United States actions in the middle east and other parts of the world since ww2, I'd hardly call them "innocent".

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Who is she to criticize, who supports USA arming the jihadists. Disgusting moral corruption.

Any sane person is on Assad's and Russia's side in this civil war.

A dirty talking about a poorly washed.

VGPolyglot said:
I would be fine if she was someone who wasn't representing the United States, but coming from a country that has continually caused chaos abroad this is one of the most hypocritical things I've ever heard.

Thinking the same thing.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
isnt all "this" because of US intrests in that damn pipeline?

Yup. The U.S. was actually planing to do the samr thing on Mogul.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Coming from a country whos responsible for destroying iraq...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Syrian women look amazing.

I love them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

I love them.

Especially the one on the right! The most beautiful specimen of them all!

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I love them.

Especially the one on the right! The most beautiful specimen of them all!

That girl is ugly, looks like a dude almost. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.