By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - U.S.A to Evil Russia: “Is there nothing you will not lie about, or justify?”

Tuesday, December 13, 2016.

Democrat and U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Samantha Power, during an UN Security Council Emergency Briefing on Syria took the stage to put Russia, Iran and the Assad regime on notice using some of the good ol' U.S. introspective foreing criticism.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Says the country that dropped mines on a Central American country's harbor...

Has Samantha Power finally foundthe famous Iraqis weapons that led to the bloodiest invasion in recent times and completely destroyed the middle east?

This coming from the ones aiding "moderate rebels" (terrorists) who behead people and want to impose sharia law on Syria.
Lol Saudi allies talking about shame.

I would be fine if she was someone who wasn't representing the United States, but coming from a country that has continually caused chaos abroad this is one of the most hypocritical things I've ever heard.

Around the Network

Goodness, that's terrible. She called them bad names! Never mind the bombings and stuff, this should be the real focus.

isnt all "this" because of US intrests in that damn pipeline?

She's right tho.

Lucas-Rio said:
Has Samantha Power finally foundthe famous Iraqis weapons that led to the bloodiest invasion in recent times and completely destroyed the middle east?

Was coming in here to leave a similarly snarky little remark. Thanks.

The country is turning to ashes and everyone is participating. 

Says those who are both directly and indirectly responsible for the entire conflict to begin with. Pot, meet kettle.