By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump: 'Nobody Really Knows' If Climate Change Is Real

You can jump in a pool full of shit, Trump.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
maybe what he trying to say is , " i know and agree about climate changging, but the money is more important now "

Then he should be honest instead, and just stick to it.

Lots of places in the world dont care about the enviroment (china, india ect), or us "dooming our future selves" hundres of years from now.

Id respect him more if he goes "I dont care about the enviroment, just money".

Instead of pretend BS like "Nobody really knows" excuses :p

I mean he has put a lobist for big oil as the guy ment to protect the enviroment, right? its kinda obvious he doesnt care anyways.

Trump 2016 : When in doubt, follow the path with the worst possible outcome.

IsawYoshi said:
MDMAlliance said:

He's probably lying, or his father is actually one of those Christian (or maybe some other religion, I don't know) scientists who put their religion before their own work, cherry picking data and believing they know better than even their own peers.

I don't get how someone who thinks this earth was gods gift to mankind and then thinks it's okay to just proceed and screw it up.

To be perfectly honest, I don't see why a religion should prove or disprove climate change at all, but maybe there's a Job22 or whatever that says "God has granted thee freedom from the laws of physics that would be negative to your economy"

Well... God made the earth and since God is perfect he wouldn't make such a dumb mistake, right?
He loves us, so he will help us when times are hard (like he always did in the past?)
So we shouldn't care about things like climate change, we can do whatever we want.

By the way, why would we believe scientists? They lied about the evolution theory and about the earth being round too.

(This is not my opinion, but this is how some religious people seem to think.)

Climate change deniars are one of three things:

(a) incredibly stubborn, making all kinds of convoluted excuses to dismiss the vast majority of scientists findings. 

(b) incredibly short sighted, acknowledges climate change but downplays its significance or mankinds contribution to it.

(b) incredibly selfish and petty,  the kind of person that simply can't be reasoned with.

I dont see how any rational person can look at the glaciers, the barrier reef, extreme weather throughout Europe, Asia and Africa as well as general pollution and convince themselves into believing everything is A-Ok.

To me thats just insanity, its as if some people live in an alternate reality.

Like how on Earth do you rationalize that?

This short segment from The Weather channel shows why every sane person must be wary of climate change deniars and their cherry-picked "studies"and absolutely insane conspiracy theories.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

Is the Earth round? Who knows...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

"nobody really knows" :P

My problem is not that Trump has doubts. My problem would be if he put into place policy that stop any activity for clean renewable energy. If Trump put polices that further business interest but harms our habitats, water, air then no matter what his stance on global warning, he him self would be a cancer in the office.

So if Trump want to help out coal, oil and other fossil fuels that is fine as long as he equally invest policy that also promote renewable energy and clean water and air and do not promote pollution.

So far the picks he has made for his team definitely does not look like their self interest is for anything but corporate interest.

Nobody knows, except the dems. They know it's a hoax.
That's what the other side thinks.
It would be nice if people at least invested the time to actually find out of the reason those that call it a hoax think it is.

Pavolink said:

It's been proven by maths.

Climate change has been proven by liberal science, apples, oranges.