Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [New Poll] Will you buy multiplatform games on Switch or PS4/XBO/PC?

Will you buy multiplats on Switch or PS4/XBO/PC if you own both systems?

Switch 270 37.04%

PS4/XBO/PC 331 45.40%

Won't own a Switch 109 14.95%

Won't own a PS4/XBO/PC 19 2.61%

Total:729

So this is an interesting question that was brought up by a user on Neogaf, and I thought it was compelling enough to deserve its own thread. Assuming that most/all multiplats that are released on the PS4/XBO/PC are also released on the Switch, will you buy multiplatform games on Switch, so that you can play it anytime/anywhere, or on PC/PS4/XBO to display it in higher resolution/ HDR on your TV?

As for me, I think I've been pretty clear. While I value performance a lot, particularly framerate, I value convenience way more, so I plan on buying all of my multiplats on the Switch. What about you?

Well, this is new.

Read.

Around the Network

The ps4.

The main reason I like the switch is to NOT play games on a handheld.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Switch, since I don't directly own a Xbone or a PS4.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

I have a PS4 and XB1, so I don't really see a reason to buy a multiplatform game on the Switch if I get less for my money... Smaller and indie games I will get for the Switch.

I dont like to play games "On the go". Even my 3ds I play in my room, while on the bed, so for me the obvious answer is get them for Ps4.

Around the Network

PC...

While it sounds nice to be able to play games on the Go, the benefits of playing on the PC still outweigh it for me. Specially the Generations issue.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

mostly PS4, unless the game is really suited to portability and quick sessions.

Stardew Valley for instance I will get on Switch

Switch and I'd rebuy a shitload too.
What I would pay for a portable Team Fortress 2 and CnC Anniversary on Switch.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Switch. I usually only play Nintendo exclusive games + 3rd party games that interest me which will be available on the Switch. They're mostly JRPG though, like this generation with my 3DS having a ton of JRPG from Atlus or SE.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I'm surprised at how well the Switch is polling considering the responses in the thread.

Well, this is new.

Read.