By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSX Unsung Hero: Let it Die

Not going to go on. Let It Die. Suda 51, gore, odd ball humour, Souls elements and now. 

Welcome VGC members to the Tower of terror. Will you join the journey? have you put it download like i have or do you plan to? share your stories, share your videos and let's bathe in each others blood and bits.

https://youtu.be/dGBez07EAys

Around the Network

Don't know what to feel about this, I been losing faith in Suda for his last game, should I give this a shot?

I will try this game, but I wont spend money in it though.

I was initially interested until they dropped the F2P bomb.

I'm all over this. I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard Uncle Death's Finnish accent. Turns out it's Jukka Hildén!

Around the Network

Nex machina was the breakout indie title for me. I dunno how I feel about another Suda game right now.

I want to play this so badly. Been hyped for it all the whole year, and the fact that it's f2p (albeit with microtransactions) means I can give it a go without any problem. Thing is, they happened to release it when I don't have my Ps4 with me, so screw you Suda.

Eh, I think I'll just Let. It. Die.

ktay95 said:
Eh, I think I'll just Let. It. Die.

Those Lilly Bergamo tears are delicious.

I was intrigued.

Now I'm not. It just doesn't look good. The design itself is great, but... It looks like it would play like shit.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames