By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Deserves a second chance 164 69.79%

No second chances, bad boy knack. 71 30.21%

Total:235

Around the Network

I have a knack for knowing that I will skip this one.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
I have a knack for knowing that I will skip this one.

Same, maybe catch it on PSN Plus or something. Awesome for those that want it however. 

Knack was a very good action platformer, and I expect nothing less of the second. Hope this means Knack will come to PS+ soon so more people will play it, and see just how good and fun it is. I am very excited for Knack 2, and look forward to playing it day one.

Now they need to give the other media bashed franchises, the same opportunity. The Order 1886 is brilliant, and number 2 is set up to be GOTY material. Ready At Dawn did Uncharted better then Naughty Dog, and it it got them unbelievable amounts of disrespect. Sometimes this industty, and the core demographic really piss me off with the way they attack certain games.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
Knack was a very good action platformer, and I expect nothing less of the second. Hope this means Knack will come to PS+ soon so more people will play it, and see just how good and fun it is. I am very excited for Knack 2, and look forward to playing it day one.

Now they need to give the other media bashed franchises, the same opportunity. The Order 1886 is brilliant, and number 2 is set up to be GOTY material. Ready At Dawn did Uncharted better then Naughty Dog, and it it got them unbelievable amounts of disrespect. Sometimes this industty, and the core demographic really piss me off with the way they attack certain games.

I think it was ok like those video games from disney movies, not bad not great

Around the Network

Knack was a very fun game that got a lot of undeserved hate. I will likely get this.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Looks good!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Knack was a great game it deserves a sequel.

I don't think anyone saw this coming, but good for knack fans.

BasilZero said:
Pre-order cancelled

Because they didn't call it knick-knack

This is Know You See Me 2 all over again -_-