Deserves a second chance 164 69.79%

No second chances, bad boy knack. 71 30.21%

Total:235

Why`d the ruin the Knack 2 trailer with shitty music?

Anyways, glad that Knack 2 is coming, enjoyed the first one

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I'll definitely be getting this. Seems they improved the co-op. My only complaint so far is that the game looks exactly like the first one. Not going to push the graphics more? Not even a little?

I thought the first one was great, simple gameplay but still very enjoyable, and it definitely deserves more than a 54 on Metacritic... you guys have no idea how surprised and happy I was when this was shown, it's a definite day one buy from me!

It's always hilarious seeing people shitting on this game, assuming everyone thinks it's garbage. Thankfully a lot of us who played it, loved it or at least had a lot of fun with it. It's now one of my most anticipated games!

Greenlighting games like Knack 2 is one of the main reasons I will continue to support Sony over other companies.

naruball said:
It's always hilarious seeing people shitting on this game, assuming everyone thinks it's garbage. Thankfully a lot of us who played it, loved it or at least had a lot of fun with it. It's now one of my most anticipated games!

Greenlighting games like Knack 2 is one of the main reasons I will continue to support Sony over other companies.

Couldn't agree more with everything you've said here! 

Around the Network

Knack = The Room. You know it's terrible but you know you'll love it to bits!

jk. I didn't play the first game but the announcement wrecked my sides.

Only in this kind of forums you would find so many people saying that a game with a 54 on metacritic is really good lol And only happens with exclusives for some reason xD

Knack is one of the very few PS4 games I have played and it wasn't good, it wasn't even ok, it was just bad, only the story was ok, gameplay is dull as hell.

I do think it deserves another chance but honestly this is looking just as the first one.

Goodnightmoon said:

Only in this kind of forums you would find so many people saying that a game with a 54 on metacritic is really good lol

Not only is this incorrect, it's looking to cause trouble where there shouldn't be any. 

Haha great video. Still haven't played the first but the series looks fun. Glad they're getting a second. Hopefully the first is given away on ps plus next year.

the first was horrible and i dont trust the second will be better!

Why they dont producing Crash Bandicoot? it was much better let kanck die please!

It`s a Sony