Deserves a second chance 164 69.79%

No second chances, bad boy knack. 71 30.21%

Total:235

I don't think that Knack deserves the hate it gets... It was a decent Action Platformer imo. And this sequel could be a good game too. Looking forward to Knack 2!

Around the Network

The game nobody asked for.

Personally,Knack was a horrible game, and it was a long time since I last played a game that bad.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Yup. It was a good game. If it were released back when people actually enjoyed platformers, it would have done much better.

Its a good family title, I think some people on the internet thinking - oh what a load of crap, but I like that they are covering all bases... it may not be for you, but don't hate on it..., so I am for one happy they are continuing with it, hopefully they will fix the issues that people said the first one had.

Note I purchased the game recently and its still sealed in my gaming cupboard...lolz :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Nautilus said:
The game nobody asked for.

Personally,Knack was a horrible game, and it was a long time since I last played a game that bad.

Yep. I see a lot of people on here saying it was an average/ok platformer. I wonder when the last time they played another average platformer was, because knack makes some average platformers look like mario 

Around the Network

Japan studio wasting resources on this garbage IP, its painfull to see. let them do a jrpg or something ffs.

Slade6alpha said:

Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter and they chose this pile of hot garbage to get another game. Seriously one of if not the worst "big" platformer (corridor) I've ever played.

Sad af Sony.

Wow....

At first I didn't mind this too much, I thought maybe they could improve on the first one and it would turn out decent.... but then I read this post and realized all the other way better games that they didn't make sequels to. Dammit Sony why'd you have to kill off my fave franchises. Ratchet & Clank is the only franchise left now

Teeqoz said:
Slade6alpha said:

Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter and they chose this pile of hot garbage to get another game. Seriously one of if not the worst "big" platformer (corridor) I've ever played.

Sad af Sony.

Wow....

At first I didn't mind this too much, I thought maybe they could improve on the first one and it would turn out decent.... but then I read this post and realized all the other way better games that they didn't make sequels to. Dammit Sony why'd you have to kill off my fave franchises. Ratchet & Clank is the only franchise left now

Even if they outsourced Jak and Daxter to Sanzaru Games (Sly 4 proved they can handle Sly's IP), but they chose Knack... I just don't get it. :/ 

To be fair the PS4 R&C was amazing  

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Slade6alpha said:
Teeqoz said:

Wow....

Even if they outsourced Jak and Daxter to Sanzaru Games (Sly 4 proved they can handle Sly's IP), but they chose Knack... I just don't get it. :/ 

To be fair the PS4 R&C was amazing  

I'm not sure, but I think Sony basically cut all ties with Sanzaru games after Sly 4 sorta flopped... Jesus, we're never gonna get a continuation to the cliffhanger ending of Sly 4. Stop talking about this Slade, you're making me sad.

I don't understand how anyone can play Knack and cone away thinking "this was intended to be a platformer." You spend far more time hitting the dodgeroll button than the jump button.