By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Deserves a second chance 164 69.79%

No second chances, bad boy knack. 71 30.21%

Total:235

Wow wow GOTG INCOMING!!

Around the Network

Only Sony would've green lit a second one. Well they're brave I'll give them that

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I'll have to pick up the first one at some point... see how mediocre it really is.

Lmfao, Michael Huber from Easy Allies won't be happy about this

Im playing through Knack at the moment and its a fun little game. I would give a sequel a go, if it was priced accordingly.

Around the Network

Day 1. Don't care how pop it is to bag on it, I will support this franchise.

Never played the first one but from what I saw it looked like a cool game, never understood all the hate. Good that they didn't give up on this franchise

leyendax69 said:
Never played the first one but from what I saw it looked like a cool game, never understood all the hate. Good that they didn't give up on this franchise

The gameplay is repetitive and a bit bland, characters are not great but most important was developed by japan studio and cerny, so people were expecting something great. That's the mainstream opinion, valid imho.

I will probably buy it because I think the co-op is decent and it looks like this one has more focus on co-op. I wonder if it will sell okay in Japan seen as they gave it away for free at launch :P may have gathered some fans over there lol

The IP has potential like the order 1886, it just requires a different and more intresting approach.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar