By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Part II

One hell of a way to close such an awesome conference !!! Great job Sony!!! I am hyped!!!

Around the Network

All of the hype. I am curious how the structure of the story is going to play out. The Last of Us one was a journey towards a catharsis, but a story focused on revenge can't purely be focused on that.

Bruh

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
iron_megalith said:

There's a weird suggestion though that Ellie is the pure focus here. For what reason did they not show Joel's face? Why does it seem like he hasn't aged that much?

Humm , how do you know how much he aged if they didnt show is face then

His hair is good indication. It's not so easy to hide that especially how deprived that place is.

Around the Network
ModBod said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

joel was in the trailer

She is out to kill all the Fireflies, remember Joel lied to her.

From the way she looked at him, i'm pretty sure she didn't believe him, she's too smart for that and I really doubt she's that easily fooled.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

"Current consoles aren't powerful enough".

Anyway, interesting. Aside from the great graphics, I'm curious to try this out... never played the first, so I need to catch up.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I bet it has to do with the end of the first game. Joel saved Ellie from dying by the fireflies and lied to her to protect her from what he did. Thats my guess though

All Stats S rank

I actually think the trailer is kind of crap. Like people have misunderstood the concept of "intrigue" and figured that the less information you reveal the more intrigued people will be. But it's actually possible to reveal so little that there isn't any intrigue to be had. It's a balancing act. You need to reveal just enough and no more. But all this trailer does is tell us "Ellie and Joel are back, and there will be some blood probably."
Doesn't matter of course, I'm still looking forward to the game. And I'm wondering how our two leads' relationship might fracture should Ellie ever find out what Joel did at the end of the first game.

Shiken said:

If I get to play as Joel and Ellie or just as Joel...HYPE!

If I have to play as just Ellie...pass.

yep, if i play as primarly ellie, i will be very disapointed