By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Part II

One of my favourite video game characters in the past 10 years is back! Great to Ellie growing into a fucking badass!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson received the first scenario 2 years ago and began the motion capture a year and a half ago.

The development could be more advanced than what they were saying during the conference...

Faelco said:
Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson received the first scenario 2 years ago and began the motion capture a year and a half ago.

The development could be more advanced than what they were saying during the conference...

Neil also said that they have an idea when the game will come out but they wont say it because they don't wanna disappoint people if they don't meet that date. I doubt you have an idea when the game comes out if it's been in development for just a few months. Damn I'm getting my hopes up right now and feeling a Q1/Q2 2018 release....

Gustavo Santaolalla is back to compose the music for the game :D

How could they not show us Joel's face though. :/

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I've got to say, I didn't want a sequel to The Last of Us, it ended perfectly for me... but after seeing this, and how gorgeous everything is, and that Ellie is older, (And Joel is still alive, yay they didn't kill him off for no reason... HE BETTER NOT DIE NOW, DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS NAUGHTY DOG!)... I'm SO FUCKING HYPED!

For ellies character development to come full circle JOEL WILL HAVE TO GO!!! I dont want him to but it has to happen!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
zagojp said:
Joel killed, and Ellie looking for revenge.

joel was in the trailer

She is out to kill all the Fireflies, remember Joel lied to her.

Bristow9091 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

For ellies character development to come full circle JOEL WILL HAVE TO GO!!! I dont want him to but it has to happen!

No, don't say that! :( If Joel dies I'll cry and won't be able to sleep for weeks, I might even need therapy to get over it! :(

lol me too. He will be missed. If joel is really dead in this video and that was just the thought of him walking around im going to flip. Its not like them to kill him off without letting us know whats going on.

Concept art

iron_megalith said:

I'm kinda reserved also to think that Joel doesn't look like he aged or changed at all. Is it just me or is that the same jacket he wore at the university part?

Just a crackpot speculation. Could he be dead?

Well, aging from 14 to (maybe) 18 is going to cause a lot more changes in appearance than aging from 45 to 49.