By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Part II

Great trailer. Wonder if Joel is dead and she is just imagining him. Going crazy with anger. I hope so, fuck Joel.

I think I'll play through LoU again after watching this. Never touched the SP on PS4. Is there a way to start right on the hardest difficulty, or do they still do that shit where you have to beat it on a lower one first?

Around the Network

I like the simplicity of the trailer, very effective.

I don't think this will come out earlier than early 2019, 3 years after U4

So the rumors for a sequel were true after that. That's cool indeed. I wasn't a fan of the 1st game, so I wouldn't buy the 2nd one. I'm sure it'll be a great game though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The game of a generation returns. 

Around the Network

Playing as Ellie would be nice.

I found what the first game did with Ellie to be great. It had me on my toes since you can't just try and take on people carelessly. Joel was.... way too strong. :P

Great news, I planning to start playing TLOU this or next month. :)

The surprise of the conference. Cannot wait what will they bring into this.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Joels looks to be quite alive from what I saw. I think that they will kill him off after Ellie is ready to stand on her own. 

What if Joel isn't real in that scene? What if Ellie is out for revenge because these people murdered Joel and is driven by his memory in the same way Joel is driven by the memory his watch reminds him of? Listen to the way he says those lines carefully. They're calm and well paced considering the scene Joel just walked through.

The PS5 Exists.