By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft 30th Anniversary Video Has Mario, Luigi And Toad In Rabbids Form

No, no, so much nope. I don't think I can get behind this just yet.

Around the Network

always loved the rabbits since they had their time on Wii, they even have their own show on Nickelodeon, so stop wondering wtf likes the rabbits :P

hopefully this will be great

and they are much better than the annoying minions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_X0enZRLc

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

DélioPT said:

I've only played (one) Fire Emblem game so i don't know how weird the combination could be. 

They are both RPGs, right?

Sort of. Shin Megami Tensei is a traditional turn-based RPG, while Fire Emblem is an strategy game with RPG elements. At first, I though it would be a game similar to Pokemon Conquest (another unexpected crossover), but in the end, Tokyo Mirage Sessions feels like a Persona game with stylized characters from F.E.

Great game, though!

arthurchan35 said:
Why Ubisoft is so friendly to Nintendo, the only ubi game franchise sales well on Nintendo platform is Just Dance.....

Because Just Dance is a good money maker ?

Also why would Nintendo not be friendly with one of the biggest third party publisher ? They have everything to gain from a good relationship with them.

BraLoD said:
DélioPT said:

I agree. They might be going with the "quirky, humorous" attitude.

I played Superstar Saga on GBA and the game had it's moments!

That game is amazing.

It really is! Too bad we went from that to....... Dream Team and Paper Jam. Bleh.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Eh, why not?? Not like Paper Mario is doing so hot. May as well give them a chance.

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

It really is! Too bad we went from that to....... Dream Team and Paper Jam. Bleh.

Didn't play any after it xD

Besides Bowser's Insider Story you didn't really miss much..

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

Besides Bowser's Insider Story you didn't really miss much..

Who would want to be inside Bowser? D:

It was a pretty fun game actually!

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Paper Maio and Mario & Luigi afterwards if this game is a huge successfulness. Afterall Nintendo's logic says they can't have two full fledged Mario RPGs because reasons, so are they going to completely drop PM and half-ass M&L even more? Meh, both series are pretty much dead to me anyway so I wouldn't really care if that happened.