By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft 30th Anniversary Video Has Mario, Luigi And Toad In Rabbids Form

Ubisoft 30th Anniversary Video Has Mario, Luigi And Toad In Rabbids Form

A short while ago we reported on the rumour that Ubisoft was working on a title which places the cast of the Super Marioseries in the world of the Raving Rabbids, and that it was set to be a Nintendo Switch launch title.

This rumour has been given additional weight by the fact that Mario, Luigi and Toad appear in Ubisoft's 30th anniversary celebration video as - you've guessed it - Rabbids.

The Ubi30 event marks the French publisher's third decades of activity in the gaming arena. You can watch the full clip below - the moment we're talking about happens around the 20 second mark:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/ubisoft_30th_anniversary_video_has_mario_luigi_and_toad_in_rabbids_form

So it seems that Rabbid and Mario crossover rumour is true.

Around the Network

this gives a bit more credibility to the other games on the rumor list as well

AnmolRed said:
this gives a bit more credibility to the other games on the rumor list as well

Like Beyond Good & Evil 2?

Unpredecent partnership

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Wonder if it will be a big game or just something like Child Of Light.

Around the Network

Oh my god! Its happening!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The big question is, where can I get the crazy looking Mario and Luigi rabbids? I have the perfect spot for them on my shelf.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

I really don't see the appeal in this crossover

OH SHIT...oh wait no one cares about Rabbids anymore.

Though it would be really funny if the best Mario RPG in the last decade ends up being this random crossover.

Please, make the guys who made child of Light work on this, we could be in front of Super Mario RPG 2 dressed like a rabbit