By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft 30th Anniversary Video Has Mario, Luigi And Toad In Rabbids Form

Why Ubisoft is so friendly to Nintendo, the only ubi game franchise sales well on Nintendo platform is Just Dance.....

Around the Network
arthurchan35 said:
Why Ubisoft is so friendly to Nintendo, the only ubi game franchise sales well on Nintendo platform is Just Dance.....

Well who do you think benefits the most? Nintendo getting the Rabbids or Ubisoft getting Mario?

They look cute! Lol

arthurchan35 said:

Business .......

When i saw the image my first reaction was "they are teasing the game". But then i saw the vídeo... and i saw the South Park characters in Rabbid form aswell.

Who knows if there were other characters there aswell that just weren't shown.

Around the Network
arthurchan35 said:

1. Nintendo Switch seems awesome.

2. Ubisoft have always been the best of "the big 3" to support new platforms and peripherals.

3. A successful Nintendo Switch is a successful Ubisoft.

To elaborate on 3: Every single Ubisoft franchise is down and the publisher is currently struggling with a bad reputation. They are desperate to find a new source of income that can help fuel new growth. Motion controls or gameplay gimmicks could be a solution for them.

Assassin's Creed is declining
Watch Dogs is declining
Splinter Cell is declining
Just Dance is declining
Rayman is declining
Far Cry is declining
Driver is declining
Trials is declining

I sense a new amiibo approaching........

Pocky Lover Boy! 

BraLoD said:
Mike_L said:

Assassin's Creed is declining
Watch Dogs is declining
Splinter Cell is declining
Just Dance is declining
Rayman is declining
Far Cry is declining
Driver is declining
Trials is declining

Your post is declining as well

Lol. Yeah I noticed that and switched a few around

twintail said:
there are south park characters too, so not really sure if this means much.

probably does.

That only adds to the rumour as another Southpark game from Ubisoft is due next year.

I didn't like the rumor, and seeing how this makes it more credible makes me sad.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.