By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Move over Frozen, Moana is a much better movie

I watched Frozen, I enjoyed it.
I'm sure I'll enjoy Moana too, though I may enjoy more than Frozen for one reason alone,
If Ya Smell What The PAOerful One is Cookin'.

Around the Network

Honestly, not saying much in my mind. Frozen is a perfectly good film, don't get me wrong. But it's just another Disney princess film, many aspects feel generic, theming is shallow, the ending is an arse-pull, characters and character development are ok. Music and visuals are great but honestly, many films prior are superior.

Imo, Inside Out destroys Frozen in every category. Haven't seen Moana.

Big Hero Six and Zootopia were better than Frozen so not saying much :^)

Panama said:

i don't see why people don't like Big Hero Six? Or if they do, why do people rarely discuss it? It is a solid film which managed to introduce many things most animated movies lack(i.e an actually decent story and good characters)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

People need to get over the Frozen hatewagon. It wasn't shit by any stretch. It was good, just incredibly overplayed over the years. Let it go.

Moana was good too. I'm not sure which I'd put above the other right now. Neither are among my favorite Disney movies.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Panama said:

i don't see why people don't like Big Hero Six? Or if they do, why do people rarely discuss it? It is a solid film which managed to introduce many things most animated movies lack(i.e an actually decent story and good characters)

Probably because it was based off a comic. Granted it deviates significantly from the source material.

pbroy said:
Can't wait to get it on 4K Blu-ray

I doubt Disney will release it on that format they have been quite reluctant thus far to release anything on 4k blu ray. Hell doctor strange was shot in 4k and mastered in 2k, at least DC it's movies are released in 4k. You should see Xmen apocalypse in 4k blu ray it looks amazing and the movie itself is pretty awesome.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

hershel_layton said:
Panama said:

It didn't do anything really special and it wasn't as good on the emotional level as a pixar movie (pre up era and inside out). Wreck it Ralph was a great Disney animated movie which you don't hear much about even on a freaking game site. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

This pic is the only reason I really like Frozen.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Frozen sucked, of course Moana was better. Most things are better. Except anything made by Illumination Entertainment. Theyre capable of churning out garbage and nothing else