By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why I just honestly don't like Nintendo :/

DAMN!!!! I never knew so many people were that sofa-king Wii-Todd-Ed!

Most people make it seem like their wallets will get bigger by supporting one brand over the other, or that if one succeeds, it will bring fire and brimstone onto the world. No one from Sony, or Microsoft, or Nintendo could give 2 squirts of diarrhea shit for you as a person; they only care for how much money you are capable of churning their way.

Around the Network
Poseidon said:

Most people make it seem like their wallets will get bigger by supporting one brand over the other, or that if one succeeds, it will bring fire and brimstone onto the world. No one from Sony, or Microsoft, or Nintendo could give 2 squirts of diarrhea shit for you as a person; they only care for how much money you are capable of churning their way.

Actually I have stock in Microsoft and Nintendo >.> so if they do well I do make some money lol

Poseidon said:

Nintendo actually pretends to care about the consumer now as their lack of doing in the past is what caused their downfall.

Gballzack said:
Poseidon said:

Nintendo actually pretends to care about the consumer now as their lack of doing in the past is what caused their downfall.

yes interestingly Sony is a more trusted brand than Nintendo. (It worries me)

also, about supporting companies, if you supported Nintendo a year ago, then your wallet would have gotten bigger. Nintendo's share price has skyrocketed over the last year.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Sony is more trusted than Nintendo, but then again people are sheep. Nintendo is passive and subtle operating from the shadows while Sony not only tells you what you want but foces you to buy it, then steals your wallet. Consumers have battered wife syndrome I think.

It always amuses me when I meet people who think Nintendo is out to screw them, lol. "That nice old lady Mrs. Nintendo down the street tried giving me fresh baked brownies but I told her to bugger off! She was obviously trying to steel my money! Damn Nintendo always trying screw me over. Now that angry screaming man in the alley covered in feces and urine, Jack Trenton I think he's called, now he's a person you can trust, sold me a bag of used broken syringes for six hundred dollars! What a deal!"

My feeling is that nintendo stole from me, low tech product with marketing of a high tech one, its horrible, is worst than the soviet union... LOL

Thats just bullshit nitendo is way better because it accualy makes somthing new. Why would you wanna buy a console that is axactly the same as be4 but only with better graphics for 300 dollar extra?? if you can have a never be4 seen console thats not expensive at all.

javierdacosta said:
My feeling is that nintendo stole from me, low tech product with marketing of a high tech one, its horrible, is worst than the soviet union... LOL

Is a Laptop a lower tech product than a desktop?
Is a Portable Gaming system a lower tech product than a Home gaming system?

The Wii does have lower theoritical performance due to it's drastically lower power consumption and smaller form factor but that does not (necessarily) make it low tech.

Regardless on whether you like the Wii it is your choice to buy it or not, they never mislead you by claiming it was something it isn't

Legend11, go buy a Nintendo Wii, and you will see why it is so popular.