By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why I just honestly don't like Nintendo :/

Just in case anyone cared, Brian Hastings is the CEO of Insomniac games. Next up, Bungie will tell us why Microsoft is so much better than Sony or Nintendo!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

"Just in case anyone cared, Brian Hastings is the CEO of Insomniac games. Next up, Bungie will tell us why Microsoft is so much better than Sony or Nintendo!" I'd agree that he probably is pretty biased...

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

LOL, FYI there are NO dildo's present in my room..or in the apartment for that matter..not that i know of...hmmmm????

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Legend11 said:

Then there's Nintendo.  They want to make everything cheap and backwards.  They want to make handhelds with old technology and consoles that are barely if even better than the previous generation.  And you know what they say, you don't need new technology, just pay for almost the same console over again that we repackage with a new controller, sure it ends up being one expensive console controller when you realize we could have just packaged it for the gamecube but what the heck.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

A Zelda game on ps3 or 360? *laughing* ok too many things wrong with hat Idea

1.sure look great but why play great? coz it looks great? all I can say on this is "PRESS THE FRIGGIN O BUTTON, WERE IS THE FRIGGIN O BUTTON?!?!" What i'm implying is Nintendo gamers are used to the standard buttons a,b,x,y which microsoft stole.

2. wait wait I just noticed something: I frankly remember plenty of ps3/360 fanboys saying that Zelda is crap...so now you wnati t on your console?! Contradiction anyone?

3. Does the word Inovative say anything? Yes If sony made a zelda game...it would be like Phillips cd-i all over again. It would play like gta, and by that I don't mean bad but I mean NOT ZELDA!!!

I would also like to say

Cds break easier then cartridges, and nintendo had plans to make cds before Sony but dumped Sony later on, Sony stole there Idea with ps1

Around the Network
Steoandnoodles said:

A Zelda game on ps3 or 360? *laughing* ok too many things wrong with hat Idea

1.sure look great but why play great? coz it looks great? all I can say on this is "PRESS THE FRIGGIN O BUTTON, WERE IS THE FRIGGIN O BUTTON?!?!" What i'm implying is Nintendo gamers are used to the standard buttons a,b,x,y which microsoft stole.

2. wait wait I just noticed something: I frankly remember plenty of ps3/360 fanboys saying that Zelda is crap...so now you wnati t on your console?! Contradiction anyone?

3. Does the word Inovative say anything? Yes If sony made a zelda game...it would be like Phillips cd-i all over again. It would play like gta, and by that I don't mean bad but I mean NOT ZELDA!!!

I would also like to say

Cds break easier then cartridges, and nintendo had plans to make cds before Sony but dumped Sony later on, Sony stole there Idea with ps1

Sany stole the idea and it took nintendo 6 extra years to do it. AND YES ZELDA IS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!But Mario Galaxy is going to be great, and I don't want it on my 360, that is why I bought both.

And cartridges are terrible I still remember turning blue because of all the blowing!!???!??!?? NOT THAT KIND

Tispower said:
"Just in case anyone cared, Brian Hastings is the CEO of Insomniac games. Next up, Bungie will tell us why Microsoft is so much better than Sony or Nintendo!" I'd agree that he probably is pretty biased...

Yep, definitely biased. But he sure does make great games! 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

@Gballzack That was f'ing awesome. I completely agree with your rant.

Gballzack said:
souixan said:
gentian said:
What's the big deal. I am a Nintendoid (only Gamecube and Wii) but really, I've no problem with Legend11's post. The analogy of Nintendo with Soviet Union is cute, and it's a nice spoof of the Sony thread. Nintendo were Sovietesque in the NES days (from what I've read), i.e. you do it our way or not at all, and we certainly don't have a free market or anything. And the points about the Wii are valid (online is garbage, sound and video are weak) and made in an amusing way. If this kind of stuff is flamebait, it's the people who respond who are at fault, not the originator. Look, it's not reasoned argument, it's Daily Show stuff, and it's funny, and it's fine. If you don't like it, argue why Nintendo is not like the Soviet Union and get on with it.

No problem with the thread but I do have a problem with the putting down the online stuff.Haven't even gotten online games in America (1). You don't need to have friends with a majority of games there's random matches same as anybody else from what I've seen (2). It's not like you're being charged and friend codes mostly replace SN's you don't really need those for nintendo{makes me wonder why they don't just use SN's but mreh whatever} It's just not a large enough annoyance for me to care honestly.. friend code, SN same crap just ones a little harder to memorize.(3)

Just a thought.

No, you don't understand, while I was trying to memorize my wii friend code I wasn't paying attention and my best friend was hit by a car and died! I'll never forgive the fucking Wii, EVER!!! Yet while creating my SN for the PS3 I coincidentally found three million dollars wedged underneath my sofa. Thank you Sony. I don't think anyone needs any further proof that Friend codes are just a bad idea and should be illegal.

have'nt we asked you to stop cussing?

Lots of anger I sence in this one

My father had a profound influence on me - he was a lunatic