By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lego City Undercover coming to PS4, X1, Switch and PC early 2017

It's the best Lego game out there so it deserves as many sales as possible.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
celador said:

I regret the Wii U more and more each day.

sell it before xmas. The wii u is still 300 bucks in stores (almost like release). Because of that you can still easily get ~200 bucks for a wii u i good condition. So you paid 100 bucks for some years of nintendo hd, not a big deal.

Its a great game. Hopefully this mean theres an interest for making LCU2.

Bought this on the select label for £14 a while ago and haven't even taken it out of the wrapper yet but assuming the new ports will be full price I don't mind.

bonzobanana said:
Bought this on the select label for £14 a while ago and haven't even taken it out of the wrapper yet but assuming the new ports will be full price I don't mind.

It has some cool uses of the Upad, so the game will still be unique on the WiiU in that way.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:

Saying this like Wii U owner, I am glad that Lego City Undercover going multiplatform, it's great game and probably best Lego game that need larger audience than Wii U had.

I agree. Can't wait to play it again in higher resolution with some antialiasing.

Great, it deserves to be played by everyone. It's probably the best Lego game I've played. Fingers crossed in case they make an enhanced port with more content.

Conina said:
Miyamotoo said:

Saying this like Wii U owner, I am glad that Lego City Undercover going multiplatform, it's great game and probably best Lego game that need larger audience than Wii U had.

I agree. Can't wait to play it again in higher resolution with some antialiasing.

Yup, 1080p, 60FPS, AA, much less loading times and maybe addition for co-op play. ;)

Quite liked that game

Been meaning to pick up the game for ages. Still not sure if I'll wait for the PC (or maybe Switch) port, or if I'll just get the current game at its lower price point. Depends on what (if any) new features are added to the ports, I guess.