By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lego City Undercover coming to PS4, X1, Switch and PC early 2017

Wow, people already trying to downgrade the WiiU for this despite the fact that the game has been exclusive on that console for 4 fucking years and is only losing its exclusivity once the console is out of the market, hilarious.

Btw, I still need to get it and I think I'll get it on WiiU because is only 20€ since it was re-released as a selects edition.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Turkish said:
Damn Wii U loses another exclusive, one I wanted to collect, but will now get on PS4 probably. Heard it's one of the better Lego games.

You were never getting it for Wii U. But it is only 19.99 currently.

how do u know that, i was getting it for wii u to complete my collection

celador said:
Turkish said:
Damn Wii U loses another exclusive, one I wanted to collect, but will now get on PS4 probably. Heard it's one of the better Lego games.

I regret the Wii U more and more each day.

As for Lego City Undercover, I thought it was alright. Personally don't think it gained anything for being open world, it's interesting for a few hours maybe but then I just started wishing the missions just led into each other.

Agreed, the last week has really soured me on Nintendo. I spent some of my last eurocents to get games like Splatoon and Smash Bros when they came out, and they'll soon be depopulated. If only I had waited...

Turkish said:
spurgeonryan said:

You were never getting it for Wii U. But it is only 19.99 currently.

how do u know that, i was getting it for wii u to complete my collection

celador said:

As for Lego City Undercover, I thought it was alright. Personally don't think it gained anything for being open world, it's interesting for a few hours maybe but then I just started wishing the missions just led into each other.

Agreed, the last week has really soured me on Nintendo. I spent some of my last eurocents to get games like Splatoon and Smash Bros when they came out, and they'll soon be depopulated. If only I had waited...

Yeah, I guess you had the same opinions about all the Ps3 games that were re-released on Ps4 1-5 years later.  I guess you also think Ps3 legacy is dead and you must have waited years for the Ps4. Oh wait, I forgot  that narrative is only used with Nintendo because reasons.

I feel really bad for all that people that bought a Nes, all its games are everywhere now, if only they had waited...

Turkish said:

celador said:

Well then dont buy the Switch in case the next Nintendo console get Switch ports...

spurgeonryan said:
@mittomoto

Had over a million in sales on Wii u. Would not have done that had it been multiplate at the time.

And as a multiplatform game it would have sold multiple times of one million units.

• LEGO Batman 2 (2012) sold over 6 million units
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (2013) sold over 9 million units
  • The LEGO Movie Video Game (2014) sold over 5 million units

The LCU-exclusivity was a good deal for Nintendo, but a bad deal for Traveler's Tales.

Around the Network

Its raining games, aleluyaaaa!!!

If they can fix those load times (and I'm sure they will), they have a winner!

d21lewis said:
If they can fix those load times (and I'm sure they will), they have a winner!

Yeah, those were fucking atrocious. Forgot about that for some reason. They need to fix that.

Nifty. Depending on price, changes from original, how it runs on Switch vs Wii U, I may pick it up. It's certainly a good thing to see Switch getting multiplatform XB1/PS4 titles.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

I just got it on wii U, im still playing.
But im not upset. Instead, im fine that more people will play this great game. For me, wii U didnt lose its value.