By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The moment that sold you on FFXV?

That moment will probably never come for me... I cringe just watching a trailer of it.

Around the Network

I don't want to be a Debbie downer but there have been dozens of moments that turned me OFF to the game :(

But I hope I'm wrong and the game turns out to be amazing!

I've been sold since it was announced (Versus XIII)

I am buying it naked. No trailers. Very little info in general. It will be great. Or it won't. But I'm betting I'll love it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

NobleTeam360 said:
I've been sold since it was announced (Versus XIII)

Me too pretty much.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I think the re-reveal trailer a few E3s back was the thing to get me hopeful.

That's what I am right now, hopeful, not hyped

Idk, it's been around for such a long time that I'm not really sold on it, personally. It's more of a, "Oh yeah, I guess that's cool" game versus a "OMG I gotta have it!". The only reason I might get it day one is for the GS prequel game. Is that going to be released later or is it going to be only for GS pre-orders?

Hiku said:
StarOcean said:
Idk, it's been around for such a long time that I'm not really sold on it, personally. It's more of a, "Oh yeah, I guess that's cool" game versus a "OMG I gotta have it!". The only reason I might get it day one is for the GS prequel game. Is that going to be released later or is it going to be only for GS pre-orders?

What's GS? Couldn't find it on Google.

padib said:
Last week after a healthy break from forums.

I realized this game is going to make me own a PS4 and I am going to love every second of it.

I hope you get a PS4 Pro then. I would have, if I didn't get a PS4 already. Glorious 60fps!

GameStop

...had yet to happen. There has been some really cool trailers on it, but so far I have more issues with it than positives that catch my interest. That and SE's activity since FF13 has really made me become cautious of the company.

I'm sure the game will still deliver though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The moment it was announced. As a true FF fanboy, I give all new mainline FF a fair shot. No matter how bad the past could have been, or how bad it may look.

Even if the chance to recreate my happiness from playing FFVII,FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII etc. is only .1%. I will take those odds.