By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony seems to not care about sales anymore.

They don't need to... Unless the X1 sells Globally as much as the ps4+pro sales or close to it, all Sony needs to do is think about profits...

If the x1 some how manages to catch up to the ps4 and pro as far as this holiday sales go, then I agree, Sony might need to think about hardware sales for next year but I doubt that will happen.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

There not messing around in the UK they have had the better priced consoles since start of November with a £219 500GB CoD Infinite Warfare bundle and they have just launched a 1TB 3 game bundle with Ratchet &Clank, Uncharted 4 and Driveclub for £249.

Yes MS had fire sales on Fat Box One at Pro launch week but the Xbox One S has been out priced for the entire November so far at £237 for Fifa 17 or Battlefield 1 bundles. MS need to step it up now.

I'm guessing they are very focused on trying to sell value through PS4 Pro, i don't really know TBH.

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

Obviously thought the slim/pro/vr combo would do better than it did.

There are some good bundles in the UK. Better deals than the XO in fact.

They know that they will still come out on top because of the Pro.

Around the Network

PS4 Pro is out there. New hardware kinda tops value sales. Besides Sony has nothing to fear. Sony could still be selling at $399 and they would still sell well.

When you are overwhelming market leader and posting strong profits, cutting the price of hardware is not necessary

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Perhaps they've just shifted their focus to profit when they realized they can do so and still remain on top.

4 ≈ One

Sell what you can produce. Where you sell doesn't matter one little bit.

The PS5 Exists. 

they destroyed past years in sales with no big AAA exclusive games, i think that they want to see if they can still sell without bundles now lmao, and the funny thing about xbox winning npd past months is that guess what? world wide ps4 still won!!! europe is the biggest market for ps4 right now not the states