By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony seems to not care about sales anymore.

Ruler said:
We dont really know, maybe Watchdogs and Cod arent good games to make a bundle. There is a lot of compettion from Titanfall and B1 this holydays so why making a bundle for one particular third party game?

COD is not a good game for a bundle? What? Watchdogs, sure. But COD? THE topselling game lastgen and this gen?

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
With the lack of sales for Watch Dogs 2 and the decline of CoD, I'd say Sony knew what they were doing by not bundling with those games.

pretty much what i was gonna say. 

IELTS certificate for sale

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.We can help you to get IELTS and other Certificate without you attending the exams ,The certificate is registered and can be verified online .this certificate for University admission and any immigration use .us to register your scores in any ielts center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified

IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia etc

if interested contact below for more details :

contact email : ieltscertificate1234@outlook.com

facebook : peter.peddy.9

They will sell whatever they are going to produce at the current price. Why make millions less in profit and cause a shortage by selling them cheaper.

WW they outsell the xb1 insanely. And in America where xbox is stronger they've outsold it too in 2016 so far by a healthy margin.

vivster said:
They gave up on the NA market because they know they have no chance against a 4k Bluray player there.

In the U.S at least its more about not having a newly developed slim model that can do 4k and hdr period.. Sony stuffed up with this and for all the but but ps4 pro, most people will go for the cheaper slim rather than fork out an extra 100 bucks moving forward. Yes the pro should take November because of pre orders and launch but after that its pretty much the slim that will keep the sales momentum going. This is where the xbox one slim should continue to lead in the U.S until and if Sony drop the price to below xbox one s levels. There is just no real perception of value add for the ps4 slim out there, coupled with the notion of affordability.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
They will sell whatever they are going to produce at the current price. Why make millions less in profit and cause a shortage by selling them cheaper.

WW they outsell the xb1 insanely. And in America where xbox is stronger they've outsold it too in 2016 so far by a healthy margin.

2016 YTD

PS4: 2,420,000
XB1: 2,220,000

Gap: 200,000

source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225252400&postcount=755

walsufnir said:
Kerotan said:

2016 YTD

PS4: 2,420,000
XB1: 2,220,000

Gap: 200,000

source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225252400&postcount=755

Well, Intrinsic has all the numbers in his thread and they add up to a 400K lead. Unless he messed up, or Welfare posts all the numbers so far, I'm going with 400K.

3sexty said:

In the U.S at least its more about not having a newly developed slim model that can do 4k and hdr period.. 

Let me just make sure I understand you correctly - you're claiming the ps4 (Slim and original) cannot play games at upscaled 4k resolution with HDR on 4k HDR-capable tv?

Safiir said:
3sexty said:

In the U.S at least its more about not having a newly developed slim model that can do 4k and hdr period.. 

Let me just make sure I understand you correctly - you're claiming the ps4 (Slim and original) cannot play games at upscaled 4k resolution with HDR on 4k HDR-capable tv?

unless I am mistaken that is my understanding yes. Or at least its not been promoted well if it does. The One slim adverts seem to suggest that it is the only slim console to do this.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Sony is a worldwide company with a global strategy and their goal is to make easy profits for at least 3 years by selling PS4 & Pro & PSVR before investing into their much more powerful next gen console, PS5, probably scheduled for 2019 or 2020.

Microsoft is right now a US / UK company with a strategy focused on those 2 countries and they burn millions in order to keep those customers on those 2 countries before their next gen console, next year, Scorpio.