By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon Sun/Moon truly delivered

I wouldn't say they "changed" the game but many of the changes are welcomed. I will most likely not pick this one up, Pokemon has run its course for me and the game is not very compelling anymore. I bought pokemon X and only made it past the fourth gym before I lost interest and then I got omega ruby and never played after the first hour. The new pokemon are definitely an improvement this gen.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
BasilZero said:

Oh.

I'm not really into competitiveness when it comes to Pokemon, so thats not a issue for me :p

IIRC Bralods issue with Litten is that he turns in to a cereal mascot

OT: It`s disappointed me so far. The lack of spoilers I mean. I never got the game (just wasn`t feeling it and then the Stars rumour happened too) but I want to know what it`s like not having gyms and especially if there`s any kind of Pokemon League replacement. Plus is there any postgame? Why hasn`t anyone spoiled this yet?

I mean, people are probably avoiding spoilers because, for once, there's a legit reason to avoid them besides just new pokemon designs :P.  

I've heard that it runs like crap on original 3DSs. Is that true?

naruball said:
StarOcean said:
This game is amazing. Im like 9hrs in and its sooo good. They finally made a decent narrative in Pokemon. The game really feels like the anime -which works better in game form than tv form, btw. The games difficulty is also noticeably better than before due to Pokemon Trainer AI being a lot better (healing and switching out their Pokemon for example). My biggest complaint is that most trainers only have 1 Pokemon on their team and it bugs the shit out of me e~e the fact that wild battles can have more Pokemon in them than the typical trainer battle kills me

Finally! May have to check it out after all.

All 4 gen 5 games were excellent in that regard, imo.

Finish the second trial, having a good time with the game.

The only con with the game so far, is that I feel the need to follow the red flag, which has led me into exploring much less.

Around the Network

How exactly has it changed the formula? Still looks the same to me, wich is a good thing.

MohammadBadir said:
naruball said:

Finally! May have to check it out after all.

All 4 gen 5 games were excellent in that regard, imo.

No x.x they werent good at all

Nemesis1993 said:
BasilZero said:

What happened?

Dat mah future starter ;(?

I saw the stats of all final evolution starters,and all of them have truly terrible stats.

If your talking about speed only maybe. Fire and Water starter are fine. 

_Jameson said:

The only con with the game so far, is that I feel the need to follow the red flag, which has led me into exploring much less.

I actually feel the need to explore more due to how nice the world is. knowing where I'm supposed to be lets me know all the areas I should explore before arriving

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
_Jameson said:

I actually feel the need to explore more due to how nice the world is. knowing where I'm supposed to be lets me know all the areas I should explore before arriving

Nice, you have more self-control than I do.