By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon Sun/Moon truly delivered

hershel_layton said:
_Jameson said:

Finish the second trial, having a good time with the game.

The only con with the game so far, is that I feel the need to follow the red flag, which has led me into exploring much less.

I actually feel the need to explore more due to how nice the world is. knowing where I'm supposed to be lets me know all the areas I should explore before arriving

You would be correct. But the game literally blocks you from exploration. That puts me off way too much. "Have a world to explore!

... Not that way. Thi- let me help you."

Add cutscenes for every 10 steps you make: Pokemon post gen 4!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
hershel_layton said:

I actually feel the need to explore more due to how nice the world is. knowing where I'm supposed to be lets me know all the areas I should explore before arriving

You would be correct. But the game literally blocks you from exploration. That puts me off way too much. "Have a world to explore!

... Not that way. Thi- let me help you."

Add cutscenes for every 10 steps you make: Pokemon post gen 4!

Weird. I honestly don't feel like they hold my hand at all. 

Oh well. different opinions and different ways of playing 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.