By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon Sun/Moon truly delivered

With small but noticeable changes, I know a lot of Pokemon fanatics were waiting to see what the game will be like.

After clocking in 7 hours, I'm loving the games. Not only did Gamefreak make the world much more appealing, the new pokemon are all splendid. 

I'm seeing a lot of positive reception around Sun/Moon, and for a good reason. Pokemon has managed to change the 20 year old formula and keep the games great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I would play it....

If I had my 3ds rawr

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I honestly think it may be my favorite Pokemon game since Emerald. I'm 16 hours in and I'm loving this game.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

If the rumored Pokémon Stars come to the Switch, Ill be sure to check it out.

KLXVER said:

why not just get it now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
KLXVER said:

why not just get it now?

I want to play it on a TV. I really enjoyed the SP in Pokemon Colosseum and Gale Of Darkness XD. Diamond was good, but I prefer to play them on a TV. Thats the reason I have only played three of them.

I sure love Pokemon Tour!

(I'm just 3 hours in, it's a joke )

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

This game is amazing. Im like 9hrs in and its sooo good. They finally made a decent narrative in Pokemon. The game really feels like the anime -which works better in game form than tv form, btw. The games difficulty is also noticeably better than before due to Pokemon Trainer AI being a lot better (healing and switching out their Pokemon for example). My biggest complaint is that most trainers only have 1 Pokemon on their team and it bugs the shit out of me e~e the fact that wild battles can have more Pokemon in them than the typical trainer battle kills me

You sure? I read it was designed for 8-year-olds.

too early in to give an pinion

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.