Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, exactly 1 month before full Switch reveal

Hyped?

Hype! 124 59.62%

Too early. 36 17.31%

Nah.. 48 23.08%

Total:208
onionberry said:
DélioPT said:

I don't want more rumours! They almost killed all the surprise for the presentation of Switch.

I suspect we'll see a pre-presentation Direct like they did with Wii U.

it's a live presentation at Tokyo Big Sight

I know.

What i was saying is that i wouldn't be surprised if something like a ND happens prior to that event.

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
onionberry said:

it's a live presentation at Tokyo Big Sight

I know.

What i was saying is that i wouldn't be surprised if something like a ND happens prior to that event.

There is no real sense to make ND before live presentation with full reveal. We got Switch trailer that is prior to event. But IMO we will have some specific games ND after full reveal, for instance Zelda BotW ND.

These 2 months are going to be so damn fun.......

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

These 2 months are going to be so damn fun.......

With holiday season and post holiday season, IMO 2 months will pass very fast.

I don't want to think about it. But I can't!
I want to see real new footage of BotW. The one on the reveal was not enough.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
onionberry said:
I expect an exclusive game from Marvel

I would not mind a game on each marvel movie. A Batman vs superman game would have been fun too. To bad those days are over. Now movie games go to mobile and they call it a day. Just think of all the fun that could be had , if made decent, with those games!

or something like spiderman and venom maximum carnage, that game is awesome and the "story" was cool too.

Well, one of the months is just me working on final projects for uni, and the other is christmas break so this should pass by pretty quick. And I don't have class on Jan 12th! This is going to be great. Hopefully they blow the lid off Breath of the Wild to some extent.

Hyped ?

Not really, because i know i won't get the Swich before at least 2 years if i get it.

First i wait to see the line-up, price, Locked region or not, online and everything else for some time.

I don't know about being hyped, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Miyamotoo said:
DélioPT said:

I know.

There is no real sense to make ND before live presentation with full reveal. We got Switch trailer that is prior to event. But IMO we will have some specific games ND after full reveal, for instance Zelda BotW ND.

It depends on how Nintendo wants handle the presentation: focus on games with some HW news and leave stuff out to not make it too long and focus in detail on what matters. Or, they can talk about everything (HW, games, online, etc.) and make it either a too long presentation and maybe not go into detail about pretty much everything.

If you check the last E3s for Nintendo, you'll see that they last about an hour. They don't seem to like to extend it. Which is good, imo!
That doesn't mean they can't make it last more, i just think that they want to keep people on their heels and not get bored during the presentation. And the best way is to focus on the most exciting parts!