By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Post Election Child Abuse.

Peh said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

http://wnep.com/2015/06/05/girl-13-commits-suicide-after-dads-public-shaming-video-posted-online/

That's just fucked up. Good thing that something like that is not allowed in germany. You are only allowed to public videos, photos and recordings which were taken in private with the permission of the ones visible or hearing in said medium as long as the focus is on them. Otherwise you can sue the person who spread it. They should do the same in the US.

This means, if you upload baby photos of your children on facebook to be visible for everyone, your children are allowed to sue you for this.

The police are saying the father didn't upload it. Which begs the question: Who did?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

People taking seriously this video is just lol, I mean, I know people can be dumb in the internet, but holy shit, there is no limit. Even in the extremely unlikely scenario in which this woman is being serious that would only portray her as a bad mother, trying to make a generalization about liberals because of this would be just deep and unfixable stupidity, something painfully common on the internet this days.

So was the kid not serious either? Man, that kid has some good acting skills.

Trunkin said:
I... laughed. God damn it, I laughed. I feel like such a monster. I just... I just couldn't help myself.

Monsters arn't usually self aware, they usually just think everyone feels that way.. interesting

coolbeans said:
Chris Hu said:

But there is nobody on the left that is as insane as Alex Jones and all his crazy followers and affiliates plus on top of that you have insane evangelicals and other crazy religious nuts on the right also.

Yeah, let's totally ignore what's been in the news the past two years to reinforce a myopic assessment of the political stance you agree with.  Black Lives Matter's fuel has literally come from accounts later debunked by objective analysis.  Ringing any bells for you yet, breh?

It's funny how all those crazies you just mentioned have done nothing to make cops fear if this would be their last day on earth either.  

Yeah Black Lives matters really isn't a liberal movement its a minority movement that being said nobody in that movement is as insane as Alex Jones or other right wingers and religious nuts.

Chris Hu said:
I like how right wingers try to turn everything into a huge story. Saw this on the news today turn out the mother wasn't really being serious.

She wasn't being serious? The child is crying, is that not serious? And she puts it out on the web for all to see, that's not serious? Come on, regardless of how one thinks and feels about politics, it's a pretty shit thing to do to your kid and the kid is really having fun at all.

Around the Network
Soonerman said:
I hope she gets arrested for that.

I hope she gets shot for that.

coolbeans said:
Chris Hu said:

Yeah Black Lives matters really isn't a liberal movement its a minority movement that being said nobody in that movement is as insane as Alex Jones or other right wingers and religious nuts.

Or how about Portland moving to end water fluorination?

Alright, this is very disturbing... 

I couldn't watch the video. Odds are I might end up destroying the screen it's on. If I were CPS I'd throw the woman in a jail and ship the key to Eta Carinae... 

As far as I know there are also a ton of people on the right that are against vaccines. Also right wing alternate news sources are big into selling snake oil and alternate cures to people which is just as harmful as telling people not to get vaccines. Even if BLM is a liberal movement in your book there are a ton of liberals that don't support BLM. If BLM was a legit cause it would get support from most liberals but it doesn't.

Being extreme is always bad. No matter on which side you're on. Democracy is all about communication. We talk with each other about our differences, about out thoughts, wishes and whatnot. In the end, we try to find the best possible compromise. There will never be a world where everyone is perfectly happy. It's impossible.

People seem to lose the ability to act in such a way. As a result, democracy starts to crumble. For the sake of mankind, please get a hold of yourselves. Thanks.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Both the extreme left and right are messed