By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Post Election Child Abuse.

Slimebeast said:
spurgeonryan said:
That will teach him to vote

Or go to school.

I will say that all my kids school brainwashed my kids to voting for Clinton. Every word out of their mouths is something bad about Trump.

The sad thing is that we're allowing this

If it was the other way around, that public schools were brainwashing people into badmouthing Hillary Clinton half the world would rise up. It's hard to even imagine the meltdowns.

And yet people dismiss Cultural Marxism. It's mindboggling.

This reminds me of my time in school as a kid. The teachers brainwashed us into becoming engaged in and protesting against the authorities when a foreigner family was threatened to be deported. At the same time as foreigner's kids bullied us.

"If it was the other way around, that public schools were brainwashing people into badmouthing Hillary Clinton"  Interesting as I live in a small town in Michigan and that is exactly what the teachers here were doing.  Open your eyes and don't believe everything you see on Fox News.

Stop hating and start playing.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion2 said:
Soonerman said:
I hope she gets arrested for that.

I hope she gets shot for that.

Spoken like a true uneducated white supremacist.  Dont you have a klan rally to attend?

Stop hating and start playing.

I disagree the schools mostly teach kids to be progressives in nature

LadyJasmine said:
Both the extreme left and right are messed

That might be the case but what is the clinical insane equivalent version of Alex Jones on the far left. Plus I doubt there is anything as despicable as the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church on the far left.