By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Post Election Child Abuse.

I find it hilarious how worked up Hillary supporters have become. These people are supposed to be the "good" guys that have open minds and respect everyone. They should be the best loosers in the world, and be mature enough to accept defeat and rally behind the new president, not against them.

My biggest hope over the next 4 years is that this nation can come together in some way. This 50/50 split between dems and reps needs to go away. We need to remember we are all Americans, and it is what is best for the country that matters most.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
Peh said:
Really? You record yourself abusing your own child? For amusement? For your friends? For the internet lulz? Are you retarded?

http://wnep.com/2015/06/05/girl-13-commits-suicide-after-dads-public-shaming-video-posted-online/

That's just fucked up. Good thing that something like that is not allowed in germany. You are only allowed to public videos, photos and recordings which were taken in private with the permission of the ones visible or hearing in said medium as long as the focus is on them. Otherwise you can sue the person who spread it. They should do the same in the US.

This means, if you upload baby photos of your children on facebook to be visible for everyone, your children are allowed to sue you for this.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

AbbathTheGrim said:
Peh said:
Really? You record yourself abusing your own child? For amusement? For your friends? For the internet lulz? Are you retarded?

http://wnep.com/2015/06/05/girl-13-commits-suicide-after-dads-public-shaming-video-posted-online/

That story was terrible. This one on the other hand not so much since it turns out the mother wasn't really being serious.

I like how right wingers try to turn everything into a huge story. Saw this on the news today turn out the mother wasn't really being serious.

People taking seriously this video is just lol, I mean, I know people can be dumb in the internet, but holy shit, there is no limit. Even in the extremely unlikely scenario in which this woman is being serious that would only portray her as a bad mother, trying to make a generalization about liberals because of this would be just deep and unfixable stupidity, something painfully common on the internet this days.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

People taking seriously this video is just lol, I mean, I know people can be dumb in the internet, but holy shit, there is no limit. Even in the extremely unlikely scenario in which this woman is being serious that would only portray her as a bad mother, trying to make a generalization about liberals because of this would be just deep and unfixable stupidity, something painfully common on the internet this days.

Yeah, the video is already been debunked the mother wasn't really serious but right wringer like to make mountains out of mole hills.

Ka-pi96 said:
Chris Hu said:

Yeah, the video is already been debunked the mother wasn't really serious but right wringer like to make mountains out of mole hills.

Because a left winger has never done that before...

But there is nobody on the left that is as insane as Alex Jones and all his crazy followers and affiliates plus on top of that you have insane evangelicals and other crazy religious nuts on the right also.

spurgeonryan said:
That will teach him to vote

Or go to school.

I will say that all my kids school brainwashed my kids to voting for Clinton. Every word out of their mouths is something bad about Trump.

The sad thing is that we're allowing this

If it was the other way around, that public schools were brainwashing people into badmouthing Hillary Clinton half the world would rise up. It's hard to even imagine the meltdowns.

And yet people dismiss Cultural Marxism. It's mindboggling.

This reminds me of my time in school as a kid. The teachers brainwashed us into becoming engaged in and protesting against the authorities when a foreigner family was threatened to be deported. At the same time as foreigner's kids bullied us.

Chris Hu said:
I like how right wingers try to turn everything into a huge story. Say this on the news today turn out the mother wasn't really being serious.

This has got to be the most ironic statement of all time

AbbathTheGrim said:
Peh said:

Wow. That's pretty messed up. I kinda wish I wouldn't have clicked on the link. Just seeing her face and realizing that she's dead. Her family is undoubtedly suffering. Just sad.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."