By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Nintendo Switch fails this will be Nintendo last console.

I think this is it. If the Nintendo Switch fails, Nintendo will leave the console industry. I honestly think from a non bias prospective that Nintendo Switch will ultimatly end up failing. The switch is going to be 300 dollars while there is a chance the ps4/xbox one will be cheaper. If thats the case there will be little to no reason to buy the Nintendo Switch.

Around the Network

DOOM!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Japan alone will stop it from being doomed..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Not gonna happen though.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

It will be a success. Should sell around 40m. But it will still be Nintendos last device outside of the SNES Mini and the N64 Mini. By then they will be a total mobile company.

As long as there is more profit in it than profit in being a second, third, or mobile dev, they will continue making consoles - and even as a niche console, there is more money in it than in simply making games.

I don't see how it will fail but if it did and Nintendo wanted to release games on PS5/Xbox 2, they would still be a niche (30m-50m) for a dedicated handheld console and Nintendo would fulfil it.

You want to know what I think?

I think more people should be more thoughtful when they have to get up in the middle of the night to pee. When I'm trying to sleep, I don't want to hear you peeing. For my part, when I have to get up and pee, I try to hit the porcelain instead of directly into the water so that it makes less sound. I understand that its harder for women to do that, but we should all at least try. Like, stick a couple of fingers in there and aim it.

Even if Switch fails (but it wont), Nintendo should just try again.