By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Nintendo Switch fails this will be Nintendo last console.

Nope.

Around the Network

I agree that if it only sell like 10 million units, it'll be a failure and Nintendo will move away from the console market, or become a 3rd party publisher. But that's not gonna happen. I think will a total sell through of 30m Nintendo will be happy, anything above will be a bonus. I'm guessing around 40m when it's all said and done - and that's without knowing price or anything.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Nintendo and their game prices make their games worth much more on trade-in, which is good for the buyers of their games.

Miyamotoo said:
KLXVER said:

Well they still have games coming out for it after the Switch launch and Pokemon games are known for selling well even after a year or two on the market.

So!? They need to insure current potential buyers that 3DS will have games next year too, not to mention that most of those games are just ports, spinnofs and small projects, basically like Wii U last year. If you recall Nintendo says Wii U have games even after Switch came out, we know how that turn out.

Fair enough. I just hope they really go for it with the Switch.

If switch how we know doesnt succeed, they will make a more portable switch version, and develop pokemon.
In the last case, integration with mobile apps, only get megastones on pokemon go if you trade from the switch pokemon game.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
KLXVER said:

Fair enough. I just hope they really go for it with the Switch.

Do not forget that their home console and portable development teams merged recently.

That is true.

Enough of the god damn NintenDOOOOOM threads.

Great prediction

but i disagree

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Not gonna happen, they have way to many exclusives to survive.

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

This something that some people don't understand, Nintendo will do everything its neesere in order that Switch to be success after Wii U.

Well everything except killing off the 3DS.

The faster the 3DS dies the better for the Switch.