By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty IW Hasn't Been Doing to Well On XB1

On the Xbox Store, it's the third best-selling game behind Skyrim SE and BF1.

On the most played list, it has fewer people playing it than BF1, BO3, NBA 2K17, GTAV, Gears 4, Skyrim SE, Destiny, and Madden NFL 17.

Last year when BO3 came out it was the best-selling and most played game on the Xbox. Also for those that have a PS4 feel free to say how it's doing on PSN. 

Around the Network

Good. I too have noticed hardly any on my friends list is playing it.

I'm playing it on Xbox right now! I'm lovin' it!

(Apologies to McDonald's)

Best cod campaign in years

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

shikamaru317 said:

Sometimes there are issues with the way those Xbox Store lists update so I wouldn't read too much into it. The XB1 version is still #7 on Amazon, #3 and #5 on Gamestop's website, and  #2 and #4 on Best Buy's website. Not to mention the fact that most of the more casual CoD fanbase buys at retail stores, not online.

The Update is from Thru-Sunday. Next update is Tuesday. It still has fewer players than BF1 Gears etc.

Around the Network
alternine said:
Best cod campaign in years

We disagree about almost everything so let's take a deep breath and enjoy this moment

Best campaign in years is right. Heck I might say best CoD campaign...ever :O

Campaign has been awesome, best shooter campaigns this year.

Preston Scott

It'll do fine. It always does. As much as I wish it'd go away, that won't be happening.

DaveTheMinion13 said:
Campaign has been awesome, best shooter campaigns this year.

Have you played the BF1 campaign? 

I'll try the campaign at some point, i've been hearing great feedback but the multiplayer being more of the same. I'll rent it at some point but it would be nice if it heavily under perform.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian